• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Alcatraz wrong Era

van-oyten

Farmer
Troubleshooting
yes
Hi,
I have a problem with my Alcatraz! It's still in the "Progressive Era", but I'm in the "Modern Era" and I have only Military buildings
from the "Modern Era". What is the Problem?
Thanks for your answer.

Browser or App version and version number
Firefox 100.0.2
Recreation steps
There no steps
Frequency
continuous
Can this be reproduced?
yes

van-oyten

Farmer
But I have a side quest, produce 10 units from your current age, my Alca produce 7 units a day.
But the quest says i've only have recruit 1 unit and not 7. Thats my problem.

CrashBoom

Legend
But I have a side quest, produce 10 units from your current age, my Alca produce 7 units a day.
But the quest says i've only have recruit 1 unit and not 7. Thats my problem.
and here is your "fault"
you have 4 rogue hideouts / dens

so the other 6 units were rogues
which are NO age units not modern era

Thunderdome

Emperor
It's best to have one rogue hideout/den in your city and 1 of each type of military building you want the 'traz to produce. That's how it works.

For me, I got 1 Stealth Tank Factory (Tomorrow Era) and 1 Rogue Den (2x2 version) in my city. And every 17-18 hours, it will produce a good number of both to not exceed the total amount of units the 'traz can produce (currently, for me, it's 15). The amounts would be at random as to not exceed the allowed per collection: so, in my city, if it throws out 8 Stealth Tanks, it will throw out 7 Rogues for a total of 15. Quests won't take in the "No Age" towards their count no matter how much we want that to happen, so it's best to "hide" the Rogue Hideout/Den by use of a "store building" item to your inventory, collect through the 'traz, and then put back the RH/RD when you're done.

Alternatively, you may want to level up your 'traz more to get more units. Best way, through a 1.9.

-Alin-

Emperor
Sorry, I didn't know that the Alca produces rogues. OK, thats it. :rolleyes:
Alcatraz produce units according to Your city barracks.
In Your case as Crashboom told You, the ratio was 1-2 ME units and 5-6 rogues.
If You are going to remove 3 rogues barracks from 4 You have already and have one barrack from ME, ratio will be aprox 50-50, 3-4 units from ME and 3-4 Rogues.
If You don't have any of them, not a single barrack, You will not be able to collect Alcatraz.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Now that you mention it, I just had that same bloody quest of recruiting 10 units of the same age. I managed to collect from my 'traz 7 Stealth Tanks and 8 Rogues, so I had 3 to go. I finished GE all the way through 64, so no dice for me there. No attempts left on PVB/R Arena, so no way of getting through that. Finally, I just went with GBg for my attrition based fighting. It was Forge Points, Goods, 10% Attack Boosts, until my last (at 39 attrition before I decided to hold off at 40) fight, bam 5 Ultra AP and a "ding" from the quest complete indication.

Thankfully this was not a daily quest or I would have lose out on this.