• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Alcatraz unit delivery properties changed?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1418
  • Start date

DeletedUser1418

Hi there, Last night at about Midnight, Alcatraz was at level 3, delivering 9 units and 2500 happiness. This morning, level 4 it gives 5 units and 2800 units.
I havent seen any announcements on that. Could you check this out please?

DeletedUser1418

Why didnt we get notification about this? I've paid for that building with real money, and now feel robbed. This is very serious InnoGames, you cant sell something, then change things without prior notification, and I'm thinking about forwarding this to authoritative channels. Please advise.

DeletedUser4106

I think it's bad to play on the beta server ... in normal servers this will not have happened ...

DeletedUser1418

Wherever money is involved a notification should take place. It's like buying a kilo of sugar, and when you weigh it at home its half the weight. Cant be right.

DeletedUser1526

You should not pay for new stuff on the beta server, if you will be sure to now what you get. It's a BETA server, a test server. Sometimes you have to change stuff after testing it.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
This being the beta server means there will be many changes on what is presented here, this not being the first. The whole point of this server is for players to test new features so they are ironed out for the main servers, and part of that ironing out is rebalancing various outputs, which covers the GB.

Inno should not do this on the main servers, or at least minimize it to when it's of utmost importance, but this is where they can and should do these changes as it's a beta server.

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
As stated, changed can and will happen to new content. The server is designed to test new features in an as close to live environment.

DeletedUser3873

As stated, changed can and will happen to new content. The server is designed to test new features in an as close to live environment.

No offense, but in that case Innogames might want to consider selling diamond-aspects of this game at a deeply discounted rate on this server then. That is, if they want that aspect tested and also don't want to make their customers feel as if a bait-and-switch just occurred.

DeletedUser

No offense, but in that case Innogames might want to consider selling diamond-aspects of this game at a deeply discounted rate on this server then. That is, if they want that aspect tested and also don't want to make their customers feel as if a bait-and-switch just occurred.

They already do, to the tune of 33%, in addition to awarding a few hundred testing diamonds to active accounts each update, and the handful of diamonds awarded as bounties for finding bugs.

DeletedUser3873

They already do, to the tune of 33%, in addition to awarding a few hundred testing diamonds to active accounts each update, and the handful of diamonds awarded as bounties for finding bugs.

You do realize, right, that what you mentioned pales in comparison to the number of diamonds it takes to build the Alcatraz GB, which the customer mentioned up above that he did?

DeletedUser

You do realize, right, that what you mentioned pales in comparison to the number of diamonds it takes to build the Alcatraz GB, which the customer mentioned up above that he did?

What I said still stands exactly, as does what Sovereign said. The diamonds are already deeply discounted, and some are given away for free, with the caveat that things can, will, and should change if they are broken. If you don't like that you should not be on a testing server.

DeletedUser1279

I rarely use real money on any of the servers, and NEVER on the BETA (ie: TESTING) server. The diamonds I win here, plus the ones awarded for the bugs we report are, in my humble opinion, sufficient. Things break, and we are very generously rewarded for reporting the breaks, and giving as much detail as possible so that things can be fixed.