• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Aiding Rewards Change to Include Goods?

babs

Merchant
This morning, when I was aiding from my friends list, a reward reflecting a good icon (from my era) followed with a "Zero" appeared. Is it possible, the aiding rewards for Friends will be implementing a "goods" reward too? I did notice, this options was only offered for friends, not for aiding neighbors. If anyone has any information, please let us know.

DeletedUser5955

DT is useless if u ask me
sure it gives goods but:

it gives 1 good per click, and worse! it gives a good from exact era which was aided / clicked...
So for this to be a "not bad" GB it should ALWAYS give goods equal to age of aiding playe(the player who aids)
and the number of received goods shoul be increesed from 15 lev 1 to a 100 in lev one

OR

it should give at least 30 goods per aid of current age of aiding player

it would be good if:
not bad x2

it would be great if:
good x2

it would be perfect if:
great x2 + works for all guild and friends, neighbours have limit to 5 per level

DeletedUser8277

it gives 1 good per click, and worse! it gives a good from exact era which was aided / clicked...
So for this to be a "not bad" GB it should ALWAYS give goods equal to age of aiding playe(the player who aids)
and the number of received goods shoul be increesed from 15 lev 1 to a 100 in lev one
On my live game DT has been the most usefull GB to me. DT is the one of the only GB that gives refined goods (though I think the plunder voyager and now seed vault do too) I can target whatever specific era I want by aiding manually. I got my DT in LMA and was able to use it to get all the goods I needed for a CE Inno. Now I have a decent amount of everything in era's I haven't reached yet and can make trades for my guildmates or just stockpile future eras of goods.