• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Aid All interaction with Mo/Po Quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

the shrike

Farmer
Troubleshooting
Did not try any of this due to the nature of the issue.
The first day i tried aid all it seemed like it did not register at all on a quest (soccer/football event quest) requesting # of mo/po. The next day i forgot and did it anyway and noticed the bar for the quest going forward and backward as the Aid All happened. It ended short of the required number. Today i did it one more time and a more bizarre thing happened. The event quest bar went forward and backward, but slowly getting higher. When it reached the end i got the green button to collect. But it jumped back before i could click it. It happened again and i clicked it this time. The window went away but then appeared again with the bar less than full. I clicked it at least one and maybe 2 more times like this before the Aid All finished and the quest window went away for good. I can't say for sure, but i *think* i got multiple x the reward for the event quest as well.

Browser or App
Browser
Browser or App version and version number
Chrome Version 101.0.4951.54 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Recreation steps
Have an event quest that requires Mo/Po and use Aid All button (specifically on Neighbors, but i think the others as well)
Frequency
Has happened once today.
Urgency
Not urgent but should be fixed before any of this goes live out of beta.
Can this be reproduced?
The bar going forward and back happened two days in a row. I don't have another quest right now requiring Mo/Po but when i do i will try to reproduce.

Pafton

Viceroy
After using aid all when I try to switch back to the friends, guild or Neighbours tab, I am not able to do so as the aid all banner covers them.

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
The next day i forgot and did it anyway and noticed the bar for the quest going forward and backward as the Aid All happened.
This issue has been reported. The counter does not work as intended right now.

After using aid all when I try to switch back to the friends, guild or Neighbours tab, I am not able to do so as the aid all banner covers them.
This has also been reported :)
See: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/all-aid-buttons.15558/

CrashBoom

Legend
thank you for fixing that bug (in the future) :)

so for now people who have that feature (auto aid) still need to manual aid for now for those quests o_O

that is just fair because other (like me) don't have auto aid (yet) and also have to manual aid for those quests :p

-Alin-

Emperor
thank you for fixing that bug (in the future) :)

so for now people who have that feature (auto aid) still need to manual aid for now for those quests o_O

that is just fair because other (like me) don't have auto aid (yet) and also have to manual aid for those quests :p

I have it and it works also for quests, with some refreshes tho, or switching from phone (beta app with latest update) to PC :p

Status
Not open for further replies.