• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

AI dumbness

DeletedUser5417

I play on czech server. There are total stupidity system of AI defence. If someone attack me with 7 rogues + 1 anything, my army always attack rogues first. Instead of killing the other unit and finish not change rogues. In that case i always loose even thought i have better defence army and big bonus to stats (attack and denfence).

Please change it.

DeletedUser5417

i posted it on czech forum. i wrote to czech support. they told me, that thay can do nothing. perhaps try to contact our little german neightbourhood to fix that.

i contact beta, because every wonderfull changes came from beta. and this super "wanted" changes will be on all servers (unfortunately czech server too)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2752

There was a post that Anwar made regarding the AI's smartness/dumbness. I'll see if I can find it (long story short, it can't be made smarter without affecting the wait time between turns)

conqueror9

Regent
i posted it on czech forum. i wrote to czech support. they told me, that thay can do nothing. perhaps try to contact our little german neightbourhood to fix that.

i contact beta, because every wonderfull changes came from beta. and this super "wanted" changes will be on all servers (unfortunately czech server too)

Shhhhhhhhh

do not tell others...

the best of best and the best AI defense programmers is all already recruit by army
they fight in real world, not in game

u should tolerate.....