• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Aesthetic Change - Guild Treasury vs Your Goods, A Collection Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beta-OD

Squire
Reason
I find it visually confusing that they are not differentiated. I find it extra confusing that they are intermingled.
Details
In my proposal, goods that go to the guild treasury would have the mini-shield on them much like the visualization in the hover-over. Additionally, they would split out those that go to you from those that the guild gets. At the moment, you would only see changes in the Arc, Obs, Atom, SoH, L11 Airship and Royal Bathhouse but as more guild treasury buildings come out, it would benefit them also.
Balance
N/A this is a graphics issue.
Abuse Prevention
N/A this is a graphics issue.
Summary
Clearing up the visuals makes for a nicer to look at game.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes
Visual Aids
The first image pretty clear, you're going to get 5 goods for yourself and your guild will get 50 goods. I think it should say 10 each but I can live with it the way it is.

The second image is what you get when you collect. Look, I got 15 limestone. That doesn't make sense, I should only get 10. Oh what, that's 10 that goes to the guild and 5 that I get.

The third image is the MSPaint version of what we should see. 10 of each good, marked that it's going the to the guild by the little shield, then at the bottom the 5 goods that are going to me. Much, much clearer.

[ATTACH=full]5825[/ATTACH]
Proposal:
Currently when you collect from a building that gives goods to the guild, they look exactly like goods you get, when you collect. Further, when the building makes both goods for the guild and goods for you, it intermingles them in the collection report.

Attachments

• GuildGoods.jpg
    GuildGoods.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 31
This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.
Status
Not open for further replies.