• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Additional GBG Mechanics

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
upgrade_icon_road_to_victory.png

Road to Victory - "Upgrade"
Image might be a placeholder still...

Last edited by a moderator:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I guess "road to victory" will be a kind of chain building (or a set of chain buildings) like the winter train, but its parts will be upgradeable and it might give GBG related bonuses.

Maybe even for the 2020 forgebowl grand prize... that would indicate that Inno intends to release GBG early January next year or even before that...

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
D_SS_MultiAge_Battlegrounds2.png

Version 1

D_SS_MultiAge_Battlegrounds2b.png

Version 2

D_SS_MultiAge_Battlegrounds2c.png

Version 3

The images look only slightly different from each other - I would therefor assume that this are just different graphics for the same building (similar to some of the buildings in the viking and japanese settlement or the victory tower)

According to the naming scheme it should be a reward from the battlegrounds.

Last edited by a moderator:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I could imagine this to be a reward for building province buildings... maybe a fragment per province building built?

derdelyi beta

Merchant
R_SS_MultiAge_Battlegrounds2a.png

Version 1

R_SS_MultiAge_Battlegrounds2b.png

Version 2

R_SS_MultiAge_Battlegrounds2c.png

Version 3

The images look only slightly different from each other - I would therefor assume that this are just different graphics for the same building (similar to some of the buildings in the viking and japanese settlement or the victory tower)

According to the naming scheme it should be a reward from the battlegrounds.

It looks it will properly fit before the Statue of Honor building. Maybe the same mechanic as in case of the Winter Train????

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
So it might also become a part of the selection kit for the statue of honor then?

Difference to the train is that the Road to victory is a residential building while the cars are all decorations.

Beta-OD

Squire
I'm looking forward to more info on this so I can plan ahead. I just hit SoH L4 on live servers so probably less than 4 weeks until I have my first level 5 placed. Know the mechanics of the road going forward will dictate what I do going forward. I'm predicting that SoH fragment drops will be renamed to be inclusive of RoV and SoH or they will have the chance of SoH frags and add RoV frags as drops. (I think 1st option would be more useful).

Devilsangel

Baronet
I am more curious as to how we will be recieving them. Maybe they'll leave the statue of honor fragment just for fight/negotiation reward and switch the end of season reward to road selection kits, hoping without a fragment scenario))?

Merchant
theres new line in .mo file:

"You did not fully participate during the previous battleground. Therefore, you became uneligible for the reward."

might that be related to this spoiler?

kaymedic

Marquis
theres new line in .mo file:

"You did not fully participate during the previous battleground. Therefore, you became uneligible for the reward."

might that be related to this spoiler?

That is for players who leave their guild but joined the same guild again a week later during the same battleground. This is also in the changelog