• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Add levels to Majestic Maypole

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10374

Hi everyone!

Proposal: I propose that the Majestic Maypole be made a multi-level building with 10 levels. Implementation would be similar to current multi-level buildings with the same 3x3 size footprint but increased rewards with each level. Upgrade would require the Maypole Upgrade.

Searched forum for similar?: I searched but could not find this suggestion already posted.

Reason: Many of us accumulate the Maypole Upgrade and upgrade one-or-more of our Maypoles to the maximum. But with only 3 levels, not much upgrading is possible. The value of the Maypole Upgrade reward is very limited.

Details: If we consider that the Maypole gives 1 unit of happiness and 0 units of coins boost; the Mighty Maypole about 2 units / 1 unit and the Majestic Maypole about 3 units / 2 units then each additional level of the Majestic Maypole would add another unit of happiness and another unit of coin boost in the same 3x3 footprint.

Balance/Abuse: The happiness unit is fairly small and the coins boost unit is not large. The number of Maypole Upgrades obtained as rewards is not large. A maximum of 10 levels limits the rewards provided by the Maypole. I don't see the additional levels as having any significant change to balance or providing an opportunity for abuse .

Please vote and let me know what you think in the comments below.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser10374

Well, thanks for that very (un)helpful feedback, I had gone through these lists very carefully before posting..
So, let's look at that list and see what may be applicable to adding a new feature to the game:

Not Applicable:
  • Suggestions for new Great Buildings.
  • Ideas to make yourself richer or make the game easier. The game is meant to be played over time and have a element of strategy.
  • Better units to fight against other units (i.e. no monster/super units that can sweep all others). New units’ ideas must be balanced with existing ones.
  • Better trade ratios (things are supposed to be limited so there is no account feeding).
  • Trading of items other than Goods (this is simply too open to abuse, and is potentially a breach of our game rules).
  • Rotating buildings to fit in a different shaped space (placing your buildings in optimum positions is part of the game).
  • Easier access to Diamonds. Diamonds are rare for a reason.
  • Gifting diamonds, buildings, inventory items. The developers are aware that players would like something for this.
  • Expansions as rewards. The game is meant to be played with the space available, it is part of the challenge to decide what to put and keep in your city.
  • New buildings or items. Buildings and items are decided upon according to a feature, event, era and need to ensure they are balanced within the game.
  • Extreme changes (new battle system, ...)
  • New worlds with other game conditions (double speed, no PvP, etc...)
  • Removal of features. (such as opting out of PvP)
  • Changes to Great Building Bonuses. if there is an issue with a GB that needs balancing this should be discussed in a feedback section rather than as a new idea.
  • Bringing GvG to mobile. The developers have stated this will not happen.
  • Changes/Additions to GvG.
  • Changes to existing rewards.
Applicable:
  • None

Sl8yer

Regent
  • Ideas to make yourself richer or make the game easier. The game is meant to be played over time and have a element of strategy.

• New buildings or items. Buildings and items are decided upon according to a feature, event, era and need to ensure they are balanced within the game.

i'd suggest adding the maypole to the antiques dealer (if it isn't there already) so you could buy multiples of it since you like it so much :)

other than that, keep it as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.