• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Add functionality - Viewable friend´s list

• Thread starter DeletedUser5095
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5095

I have a proposal for a better gameplay.

Once you reach maximum number of added friends, it is impossible to remember who you added, or who added you as friend.
You start to end friendship with many players, just because you want to add a new particular friend.

Add functionality to view the friends YOU added, and which added you.

This would make it easier to make new friends in the game.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

It doesn't really matter actually. Once you reach 80 friends, whether you invited them or they all invited you, you can no longer invite.

DeletedUser5095

That´s exactly why!

It should be easy to manage your friends and control your network of players.

DeletedUser5095

@Zarok Dai

I don´t think you actually read my post.
This is not about accepting that you can´t invite another one to your friend´s list once it´s full. I know that...That would be a dead end, as you wrote.
This IS about managing and remove players from your friend´s list as you ALREADY have.

You need to know who YOU added.
You need to know who added you...

Does that make the issue more simple to understand?

I would be really glad to get a way to overview this. And besides the DEV´s like good input by experienced players (6 years for me), i think? :O

NormaJeane

Viceroy
@Zarok Dai

I don´t think you actually read my post.
This is not about accepting that you can´t invite another one to your friend´s list once it´s full. I know that...That would be a dead end, as you wrote.
This IS about managing and remove players from your friend´s list as you ALREADY have.

Does that make the issue more simple to understand?

I would be really glad to get a way to overview this. And besides the DEV´s like good input by experienced players (6 years for me), i think? :O

Of course the developers as well as the BETA-team appreciates good input!

However:
in this specific case it doesn't matter who you added / who added you as a friend. The initial friends list is limited to 80 friends who either invited you / whom you invited. Once this list has reached 80 accepted/invited friends you can only accept invites up to 140.

If at any point of time you wish to invite new friends, your friends list should be under 80 friends - no matter how you gained these friends.

I do hope the above clarifies the way the friends list limit works!

DeletedUser

Why do you need to know? Let's say you are maxed out at 140. How does knowing whether they invited or you invited improve your ability to remove friends and maintain your friends list? Convince me and I will happily pass it along :)

Personally I would like to see an inactivity indicator on my friends list, but that's just me ;)

DeletedUser5095

Thanks for your answers.

I though it made a difference who added who, but now that is suddenly clear to me. I´ve been learning something today then :)
But there are still those 80 players from the very beginning I´m wondering about. If I remove one of them I should be able to send a friend request again, right?

So the proposal is about managing those 80 first players. The program knows who these 80 players are, but it´s hidden for me as a player.

DeletedUser5095

Nevermind. Seems like you have to get rid of friends down to 79 anyway to add one new.

I have no further questions. This proposal was asked on wrong terms of the gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.