• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Add colors in the Ranking page of GBG

Status
Not open for further replies.

uppicario

Merchant
Reason
More understandable and better visual impact
Details
Sorry for my bed english. Try to do my best >.<

Now to each guild in Battleground is assigned a color, which is clearly visible on the map and makes understandable the progress (or regressions :p) during the GBG.
But if the ranking is opened, this distinction is not so clear because the guilds can only be recognized by the symbol,
and use of the color on the map is completely lost.
I have to go and look on the map for the color of the HQ comparing it with the symbol it has in the ranking. Uncomfortable....
It could greatly accelerate this distinction by coloring the rows of the ranking!
So, if on the map, especially in the central part, I have doubts whether that sector belongs to a guild or another, I just need to open the ranking, see what color is what guild, and I know whose it is.
I ADD.
As shown in the two screens below, it would also avoid confusion if two guilds have the same symbol (Guild 4 and Guild7 from the ranking)
Balance
Only graphic update. No impact on the game.
Abuse Prevention
No abuse. It's just a visual improvement.
Summary
Color the rank row in GBG to have more clearity
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
No yet suggested.
Visual Aids
[ATTACH type="full" width="579px"]6417[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" width="576px"]6418[/ATTACH]
Add the colors that are assigned to guilds in the Battlegrounds, ALSO to the leaderboard lines (the rankingpage) that are currently neutral.

Attachments

• BG.jpg
    BG.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Standing.jpg
    Standing.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 159
This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I suggested that already ages ago - not sure though if it was in the GbG-Feedback on Beta or the German forums.

Umbrathor

Baronet
It has indeed been asked for before. Does anyone know whether Inno gacve a reply as to whether they intend to take it up? I am still very much in favor of it.

Emberguard

Emperor
I’d love it as long as it’s a toned down version of each colour. Fully saturated colours are a bit too bright in this context if you’re going to make a big block of colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.