• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented add a showcase for special awards/trophies

Status
Not open for further replies.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Hi All,

I was looking through my old family photo albums, which for me is so nice to do every once in a while. Then it occurred to me, why not have something like that in-game, not for photo's oc, but for special rewards and trophies.

We all delete most of these special awards while advancing in the game, still it might be nice to be able to look back on those special achievements. Well, at least I would like that. So maybe we could have a showcase for our previous special rewards and trophies?

It would also be nice imho if we could share such a showcase with other players, especially newer players, so they can see what their special rewards may be when they advance.

Well, just a small idea that entered my mind, hope to get some feedback on it!

As always: Have FUN in-game!
NormaJeane

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

Well the only really unique things are these: Vitruvian Man, Monastery and Mobilith.

I've never actually seen the VM ingame, must have been a very short and/or unknown promo. And the other two aren't really "a trophy" as everyone can get it/got it.

DeletedUser1264

Some people got "high scorer" trophies, and there was the "game of the year" hot dog, and there's been other stuff we've probably forgotten.

I'd prefer it if special buildings/rewards were rebuildable. As it is my city is littered with "reward" type stuff that I hide behind urban trees and billboards because I know I'll never get them back if I delete them. And events like "trade your old XYZ for a new improved XYZ" have struck terror in my heart. "I won that thing fair and square but it was obsolete and ugly so I removed it and NOW you tell me I could get a cool-looking and worthwhile replacement for it if only I still had it?!" That's not right. If we've earned them, we should be able to rebuild them when we want to.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah forgot about the neighborhood trophy. That's kinda like the only real trophy I guess (even though things that are only achievable via pure luck or with a lot of cash do not qualify as an achievement in my books). It's pretty clear though that stuff like this should have been made independent of ages (like the wishing well and victory tower). Same goes for Scarecrow, Haunted House and Mobilith imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.