• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Achievement rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashBoom

Legend
Reason
to compare how good you are competing compared to others

having the highest achievement level actually says not much
in SAAB many players have most of them at top level
Details
one new tab in the ranking for achievement ranking
and there a dropdown menu to select which achievement you want to see

best would to save your selection.
I think players using those rankings would have their favorite ranking which they check regularly
Balance
not needed. it is only showing a ranking
Abuse Prevention
not needed. it is only showing a ranking
Summary
achievement rankings
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
not suggested
how about adding rankings for the achievements points (not the achievement level)

wouldn't it be awesome to be #1 in the ranking: FP spend in one day: 500k o_O
or: you are the #1 of all plunderers in the world
or: you are #1 in found jade relics. man you are the most lucky man (or maybe the most lucky one is #1 for gold relics?)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
There are a few categories of achievements and several achievements in each category. For example:

Category / Achievements
  1. Build / 9
  2. Resource / 5
  3. Battle / 5
  4. Guild Expedition / 7
  5. Friends Tavern / 4
  6. Social / 2
  7. Events / Not sure (I got 18 but there must be more since I have skipped events).
  8. Special / Not sure (I can see 3, including one for Mars colony Independence but I have not completed that one. That leads me to think that another one exists for SAAB colony.)
  9. Cultural Settlements / 3
How many ranking lists are you suggesting?
  • One per Category? Like one for Guild Expeditions combining points of the 7 achievements in that category? Nine (9) Ranking Lists?
  • One per individual Achievement? Like one for "You call this Archeology?", plus another for "He choose... wisely?", plus another for "Don't call me Junior", etc. That would be near 50 ranking lists !!!

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
  • One per individual Achievement? Like one for "You call this Archeology?", plus another for "He choose... wisely?", plus another for "Don't call me Junior", etc. That would be near 50 ranking lists !!!
that

and I know that are many to select
for that reason a drop-down menu to select the ranking you want to see
(50 isn't a problem for that. goods drop-down in trading has almost 100)

and remembering your selection. so you wouldn't need to select each time if you are only interested in one of the rankings

Side note: add new Achievement: Best PvP Fighter for a Modern Era (or below) player who defeats his/her SAAB opponent. (Just 1 win gives the blue top award).

antoto51

Farmer
very good idea, currently a colonial cannot be at the top of the ranking and it's a shame, in addition the ranking only takes into account attacks (almost)
the ca will give some "fun" classification like that of the number of taverns you have visited

Status
Not open for further replies.