• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Account stolen

DeletedUser1962

Hello.
I tried to log in in my account but seams somebody changed my details (my email and my password).
What can i do to recover my account?
Thank you

DeletedUser1962

I tried but i got no answer. And i'm not banned. Somebody changed my account email. (i got email confirmation but i saw it to late)email cahnged1.jpg

conqueror9

Regent
I tried but i got no answer. And i'm not banned. Somebody changed my account email. (i got email confirmation but i saw it to late)View attachment 907

return that email confirmation stating

"it is not u, u do not ask for the change of email, some 1 stolen your account, ask them to convert it back to original email "

DeletedUser1962

As i said, i saw the email to late and the possibility to reverse the change expired.

conqueror9

Regent
As i said, i saw the email to late and the possibility to reverse the change expired.

no... u get the email

using that email to ask "support" to take action

that email prove you are the original owner !!!

they can do anything, even close that account or return the account to the original owner