• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Able to Visit Non-friends Tavern

Sammie1984

Farmer
Troubleshooting
I went to another non-friend and was not able to sit in their tavern... I got the message we are not friends. I do not have a request out to that person. Tried another request and it didn't let me sit. Went back to buffalo and now it says we are friends.
When looking through by friends I saw my out-going friend request to buffalo 14207. The tavern link under him was active. I tested it and found I could sit in his tavern even though from my perspective he never accepted my request. I'm there now. I can re-test in 24 hours to see if I can still get there.

I went to another non-friend and was not able to sit in their tavern... I got the message we are not friends. Tried another request and it didn't let me sit. Went back to buffalo and now it says we are friends.

Either the indicator for the out-going request is wrong and we are friends or there is a problem with the link as I shouldn't be able to sit in the tavern of some who is not a friend.

I am using Google Chrome Version 88.0.4324.190 (Official Build) (64-bit)
PC with Windows 10 build 19041.804

Browser or App version and version number
Google Chrome Version 88.0.4324.190 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Recreation steps
Will not be able to re-try until tomorrow.
Frequency
one time
Urgency
minor bug
Can this be reproduced?
unknow at present