• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Ability to trade unattached military units in antiques dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
Even in worlds where I do a ton of fighting, I have an excessive amount of "no age" and previous era units that I have little to no use for. We're able to purchase units through the dealer, so it makes sense that we should be able to sell them back as well.
Details
Would work the same as trading buildings and goods through the dealer.
Balance
Should not impact or cause any sort of imbalance within the game.
Abuse Prevention
I don't see any real potential for abuse here since it would be limited solely to the unattached military units that were received as a reward or were purchased through the dealer.
Summary
Exchange unattached units at the antiques dealer for trade coins.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes
It would be nice to allow players to sell unattached military units received as rewards through the antiques dealer. Even in worlds where I do a lot of fighting, I have tons of excess units that are "no age" or previous era units that I can't do anything with. Particularly in worlds where I do all trading and have absolutely no use for them, it would be great to be able to be able to exchange them and put the trade coins toward resources that are more in line with that style of play.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I would not be against it, but ultimately I doubt they would give lots of coins (maybe 200?) if they were added - otherwise it could be abused too easily

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
how easy players can get 100+ units every day
you still can only barter 5x12 per day though (without any sleep) - 5x8 would be a more appropriate estimate,
40 units would be worth about 8.5k coins daily - that is decent, but also kind of a grind

Emberguard

Emperor
Yeah you're limited by the 5 slots and it wouldn't be worth using diamonds to speed it up if they don't give much. I don't really care about it one way or the other. If it happens I might use it once I run out of stuff and if it doesn't then I certainly won't miss it

CrashBoom

Legend
you still can only barter 5x12 per day though (without any sleep) - 5x8 would be a more appropriate estimate,
40 units would be worth about 8.5k coins daily - that is decent, but also kind of a grind
8.5k for only having an Alcatraz and nothing to sell anymore
(that is almost a Sok on 24h slot)

that would be 255k a month

sounds overpowered too me

Yeah you're limited by the 5 slots
and limited by the things you can sell

I doubt a player can make 8.5k (on average) every day for the next 5 years with the other things he get

SUMMERY:
8.5k a day for units is overpowered :rolleyes:

True, forgot about Alcatraz, so maybe there would need to be an adjustment made within the game that prohibits sale of units produced by GBs or that limits the sale of unattached units to only 8-hour or 1 day time frames. I also have a ridiculous amount of self aid kits, small 10% boosts, etc. in my inventory that I never need because everything ends up polished or motivated between my guild and friends daily, and my production far exceeds what I could spend on construction in a day. Also a complete grind to sell and not worth much, but at least I can get a little something for all the other rewards I'll never need.

Emberguard

Emperor
The game would have no reason to be storing info on how you obtained the units currently (there’s nothing that would use that info). So it’s more likely your restrictions would be either it can sell or it can’t.

The game would have no reason to be storing info on how you obtained the units currently (there’s nothing that would use that info). So it’s more likely your restrictions would be either it can sell or it can’t.
It already stores that info. You can highlight unattached units in the settings and track which ones you recruited via your military buildings vs which are unattached.

In my main world, in an specific era I got over 1500 Champions that I dont really use or need. I would like a way to sell them, maybe in packs of 10 and get back auction trader coins. Also a lot of other unattached units in absorted amounts.

Rogues also over 8750 but not yet selling them yet, although I get more of them than the ones that die in battle during the week. Reducing them tp 5000 would not affect my battles in any way.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Emperor
You said "units produced by GBs". Unattached isn't the same as GB units. It's also units from quests, GBG, GE and events

If you're lumping them all together then what you're saying is restrict sale of units to attached units only

You said "units produced by GBs". Unattached isn't the same as GB units. It's also units from quests, GBG, GE and events

If you're lumping them all together then what you're saying is restrict sale of units to attached units only
I understand the difference, but if the game can keep track of attached/unattached, it shouldn't be too difficult to also track those produced by GBs and exclude them from what's sellable.

In my main world, in an specific era I got over 1500 Champions that I dont really use or need. I would like a way to sell them, maybe in packs of 10 and get back auction trader coins. Also a lot of other unattached units in absorted amounts.

Rogues also over 8750 but not yet selling them, although I get more of them than the ones that die in battle during the week.
[/QUOT
Exactly. I get so many as rewards in my main world that I'll never be able to use them all. We can trade in every other type of reward we receive if we don't deem it useful, so why not these? I hate getting rogues, champions, etc. anymore because it's not a reward when I can't/won't ever use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.