• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Will Not Fix: A plague of bugs descends on us - notice and fix please

DeletedUser

Ladies and Gentlemen of Inno
Unable to access the world since around 4:45pm GMT
Experiencing a constant stream of <server error - try again later>, JSon Gateway also makes appearances along with his evil brother Bad Gateway.
Just so you know :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1036

Are these issues still present for you Purple Haze?

DeletedUser

They cleared at about 18:00hrs GMT. They have returned....... I have some very frustrated Guildies trying to fight at the moment.
BTW what did you edit in my OP? Did I say something wrong?

Addendum: The bugs have succumbed to Inno's fly spray and are no more. Thank you. We have done what we needed to do so won't be relying on the feature again for a while.

DeletedUser1036

The only edit I did was added the Investigating title to the bug report. Let us know if it hits again, this is usually intermittent, and is known about.

DeletedUser1164

Let us know if it hits again, this is usually intermittent, and is known about.

Still prevalent everyday I log in at sporadic periods. A barrage of JSON, SERVER ERROR, "LOGGING INTO THIS WORLD IS CURRENTLY NOT POSSIBLE" (though this one I'm sure is sanctioned), among others. Refreshing doesn't change anything. After a while it will come back though.