• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded A New Tab for Selected Units

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4421

Reason
A tab could be added below the "helmet" in attacking army selection. It would be used to immediately select a different army, saving 8 mouse-clicks to clear the old one.
In a 2-wave battle, the second army wave always has its own tab.
Details
The selected army would then be the army for the next battle and the new tab would have an empty selection. All damaged or unwanted units would immediately be returned to inventory.
Balance
This may have some impact on GvG warfare because it would speed the army selection process.
Abuse Prevention
I can not think of any way this would cause abuse, or cheating
Summary
I am tired of having to click the mouse 8 times just to select a new army, it would cut the number of clicks by almost 44%.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I have looked.
I am suggesting a new tab matching the second, lower, tab for the defending army in a 2-wave battle.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

Pafton

Viceroy
This idea also has been forwarded. Please remember that forwarding is not a guarantee of implementation.

Status
Not open for further replies.