I am suggesting a new tab matching the second, lower, tab for the defending army in a 2-wave battle.
A tab could be added below the "helmet" in attacking army selection. It would be used to immediately select a different army, saving 8 mouse-clicks to clear the old one.
In a 2-wave battle, the second army wave always has its own tab.
- The selected army would then be the army for the next battle and the new tab would have an empty selection. All damaged or unwanted units would immediately be returned to inventory.
- This may have some impact on GvG warfare because it would speed the army selection process.
- Abuse Prevention
- I can not think of any way this would cause abuse, or cheating
- I am tired of having to click the mouse 8 times just to select a new army, it would cut the number of clicks by almost 44%.
- Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
- I have looked.