• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest A little help getting throw Bronze Age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
The bronze age is slow And needs help getting off the ground
Details
Just a small Welcome Starter box ? That will help get things going
Balance
not that I know of.
Abuse Prevention
none
Summary
Think it would be nice to have something in the Inventory To Welcome the new players
And give some extra aid to them
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I tried some searches just blank
Proposal:
Starting a new game
Giving the player a Starter box in their Inventory With extra coins & supplies At the Start of the game

Reason:

Details:

Visual Aids:
none.

Balance:
not that I know of.

Abuse Prevention:
none

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Amdira

Baronet
No
Castle system is just doing this. Getting 1 FP and 5 goods from the chests per day just for loggin should be a great help for BA already
Anyway ppl should learn how to generate coins, supplies, FPs, goods and medals by themselves - might help through the rest of the game :)

To improve the idea it should have more details, like amount of coins / supplies to be at the Starter Box.
However, I do not think it is needed. For coins the player must motivate/polish as many other players he/she can, it also helps to get blueprints.

Coins are easy in Bronze. Just guild hop from guild to guild aiding everyone in the guild.

While there look for any trades you can take that are in your favor. If you can find trades 1:1 giving you Iron goods for Bronze goods, you can turn around and trade those Iron goods back to Bronze, doubling the amount of goods. Any time you can find goods with a 2 age or higher gap that you can take, take them. Remember trading within a guild is free, whereas trading with neighbors or friends costs 1 fp per trade, so always check while you are guild hopping. You can either trade those goods back down for a profit, or hold on to them for later.

Guild hopping will also get you tons of blueprints for various great buildings, and will eventually get you enough to build them. If you hold on to some of the higher era goods you got from trades while hopping, you might even find you have enough or most of the goods needed to build the great building too.

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
Proposal:
Starting a new game
Giving the player a Starter box in their Inventory With extra coins & supplies At the Start of the game

Reason:

Details:

Visual Aids:
none.

Balance:
not that I know of.

Abuse Prevention:
none
Sure I said yes, extend Stone Age to a fully fletched out practice age with all the fps, supplies and coins ready to complete. Than in Bronze Age reward players with such a box containing enough fps to complete all Bronze Age technologies. Also include sufficient goods for this + half of the needed Bronze Age goods for Iron Age to giving players for accelerating the process even further.
Maybe offer such an "complete this age" box for every age for an increasing sum of diamonds. Depending on how high the total age costs are. Including a surplus amount of coins and supplies for an decant stockpile of both common resources for such whale age rushers. This will be fantastic cause than players can't complain in Beta for not reaching the next space age fast enough. They can just buy themselves into it. Through it'll be causing the same issues as age rushers have.xd This might be the most profitable idea/suggestion so far, I'm in. In particular for the whales who buy themselves into the space ages but than being unable to reach the space map quickly and no GBs on proper levels. Would love to see such, I'm fully in for the first stones being placed through the Bronze Age rush box.

CrashBoom

Legend
Reason:
The bronze age is slow
but still it is the fastest age of them all
all other will take much longer
;)

the worst will be Arctic and Oceanic Future
getting all those Promethium and Orichalcum takes literally years
(I did it before Space Carrier)

Status
Not open for further replies.