• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recruiting a brand new guild

DeletedUser

we here at stupid central ,have set up a whole new way of starting a guild.. i am god :) and i will make up the rules as i go along..join my guild and be happy in the thought that ,one day , you will be - but a small speck of dust, in my hoover, once you gravitate to the filtration system ..you will become a small peice of detritus , then when i and only myself , decides that your isignifcant self ,is worthy of a pair of leiderhousen , you will be made , a true member, of the lesser known guild the ..hold on while i ask my 3 year old ,what the guild should be called, he whispers " NO NEED FOR A BRAIN "

DeletedUser

we here at stupid central ,have set up a whole new way of starting a guild.. i am god :) and i will make up the rules as i go along..join my guild and be happy in the thought that ,one day , you will be - but a small speck of dust, in my hoover, once you gravitate to the filtration system ..you will become a small peice of detritus , then when i and only myself , decides that your isignifcant self ,is worthy of a pair of leiderhousen , you will be made , a true member, of the lesser known guild the ..hold on while i ask my 3 year old ,what the guild should be called, he whispers " NO NEED FOR A BRAIN "

this guild is closly affiliated with "no need for liars"
once a guild that had many followers .but has been removed , due to "mod" infiltration...a bit like a water tank..for fish..all gulping for air.