• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [43585] rouge trasformed dont attak

• Thread starter DeletedUser7028
  • Start date

DeletedUser8262

attacked with 1 catapult & 7 rogues. i had to go back out and re-enter the game after each rogue morph'd as they only had half the usual range, Once all rogues had morphd i couldn't finish the fight due to an internal error msg followed by a crash.

podkap1970

Emperor
sometimes the transformed rogue does work correctly, but sometimes it does not
when you do a relog, during the fight, it works correctly

Edit: even you did a relog, in 2nd round (still first wave) it happens again, after i did another relog, all transformed units are rogues again, this is a weird bug ..., but they act not like rogues, even you can't attack anyone, they are broken totally :(

DeletedUser8262

Yes, they change to a unit but still behave like rogues, tried the auto battle and it crashed the game

DeletedUser5980

sometimes the transformed rogue does work correctly, but sometimes it does not
when you do a relog, during the fight, it works correctly

Edit: even you did a relog, in 2nd round (still first wave) it happens again, after i did another relog, all transformed units are rogues again, this is a weird bug ..., but they act not like rogues, even you can't attack anyone, they are broken totally :(
I've got exactly same problem, have to refresh to attack with transformed unit

DeletedUser7198

Rougue units still do NOT work as transformed regular units after they are hit by the enemy. They appear to be transformed on the battle screen, but in the bar below they are still represented by a rogue avatar. Their combat attributes are those of an untransformed rogue.
This is a general bug and is being worked on by the tech team.

DeletedUser7683

I can't complete any GE battle today using rogues, when trying to move any rogue I get the "internal error"message, when reloading and continuing the fight the same happens, I gave up after 2 fights with 13 tries/errors/reload, the only way to complete a fight is by not using rogues.

DeletedUser7781

The only way to get out of a fight with rogues now is choosing to retreat after your internal error(s).
IF you don't you will see your rogue changed back to it's rogue image instead of the unit it changed into. As soon as you move it it crashes.