• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [42993] Cannot open Great Building related windows

DeletedUser5383

Why can't they do a rollback to the older version? It's an elementary game function and not a good idea to let that bug for hours.
I have said that many times, as the first procedure in updating anything is a backup, but they never seem to use a rollback for some reason???

DeletedUser5383

Probably because when you rollback, everyone loses all actions done in between.

What actions, I have been stuck with every building & and GB ready for collection. If I collect now I have nowhere to put the FP's (finished tech) and majority of them will be out of sync as the bar only goes to 100 and I will collect more than that, and a lot are 24hr collections sync'ed with the GB's.
If they had rolled back as soon as they were notified then it would not make that much difference.

DeletedUser5429

What actions, I have been stuck with every building & and GB ready for collection. If I collect now I have nowhere to put the FP's (finished tech) and majority of them will be out of sync as the bar only goes to 100 and I will collect more than that, and a lot are 24hr collections sync'ed with the GB's.
If they had rolled back as soon as they were notified then it would not make that much difference.
While I understand you and not completely disagree, the loss would affect every player, the actions being:
- collections (coins, resources, goods, medals, units, FPs...)
- buildings (built, destroyed, moved...)
- fights (continental map, neighbourhoods, GvG, GE)
- messages (message center, forum)
- trades
- quests
- etc.

Another side effect would be to change the times of all productions...

Rollbacks have been done in the past, but they have always been very scarce. For my part, I can understand Inno being reluctant to do that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5383

Yes I understand that too, but this is Beta after all, and that should be part of the deal you sign up to so to speak. And it would not be acceptable in any shape or form on live servers of course.
Inno just don't have a clue how to minimise any situation of their own making, especially when they have been told on a miriad of occaisions by multiple players on the best course of action.
This does not include some of the silly suggestions some players put forward, but ones that make sense from active players who know what they are talking about, who play the game, which is different from devs who don't.

kafidav

Steward
Hello since I made my harvest I can no longer access the gm to deposit my pf or open a gm thank you in advance