• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: [40907] Building menu showing old items now available

DeletedUser7215

Reproduction Steps:
1. Put fps towards research, but not completing the research
2. notice new items available in Building menu
3. New items are 2 - 4 ages back

Issue Description (10/10):

Please include the following information:
- What you were expecting to happen: New items from my current age
- What actually happened: I'm in PME, and I saw items marked with check mark from Industrial age
- Visual reference if available

Player: CaptJB
World: ZZ1
App Version: Opera 43
iOS Version: WIN 10
Device: PC
Network: Cable modem, Spectrum provider

Attachments

• ZZ1 Building menu bug.png
    ZZ1 Building menu bug.png
    305.6 KB · Views: 15

Andi47

Overlord
I have experienced similar behaviour ("new buildings available" icon despite I have finished research months ago) after putting FPs into a guildmate's GB - especially when I add the last point and level it up. (in one case, no further level was available, because the guildmate did not have the necessary blueprints for unlocking the next level of his Arc yet)

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Tested cases of situations such as:
- Adding 1 FP to a tech but not unlocking it;
- Adding multiple FPs to a tech but not unlocking it;
- Adding FPs to a guildmate's GB but not completing a level;
- Adding FPs to a guildmate's GB and completing a level;
- Adding FPs to a guildmate's GB, and completing the last unlocked level;
- Tested the last 3 steps for GBs of different eras, both from eras where you have unlocked all researches and from eras where you still have open researches.

None of the above resulted in new highlighted buildings in the build menu. Should anyone encounter any similar situation please let us know.

podkap1970

Emperor
well this do exist
i just got it too
i did level my AO, by my self, and than the build menu pops up says there is something new to build, and its always Breech Loader Factory
15 min ago

Edit: and its not the first time today
i had this atleast 10x in the last 7 days, and always Breech Loader Factory

today more buildings did show, all premium OF buildings did show, additional to the Breech Loader Factory

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
well this do exist
i just got it too
i did level my AO, by my self, and than the build menu pops up says there is something new to build, and its always Breech Loader Factory
15 min ago

Edit: and its not the first time today
i had this atleast 10x in the last 7 days, and always Breech Loader Factory

today more buildings did show, all premium OF buildings did show, additional to the Breech Loader Factory
In what situations did it happen those 7 times? Was it always when a GB leveled up? The other buildings showing up is correct, as you have unlocked Oceanic Future.

podkap1970

Emperor
In what situations did it happen those 7 times? Was it always when a GB leveled up? The other buildings showing up is correct, as you have unlocked Oceanic Future.
always when i did level my Castel del Monte by myself (last few FPs through me) i think i used packages

hehe yes sure when i jumped into OF today, all premium did popup = normal
but i did mouseover over all new buildings so all marked buildings was gone

than after i did level my AO today, see above, Breech Loader Factory plus OF premium buildings did popup as new buildings again

i try to make a screenshot next time, where you can see that 'Breech Loader Factory' gets highlighted again, when i level a GB
but that might take a while, i still have to research some OF-techs :)

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
always when i did level my Castel del Monte by myself (last few FPs through me) i think i used packages

hehe yes sure when i jumped into OF today, all premium did popup = normal
but i did mouseover over all new buildings so all marked buildings was gone

than after i did level my AO today, see above, Breech Loader Factory plus OF premium buildings did popup as new buildings again

i try to make a screenshot next time, where you can see that 'Breech Loader Factory' gets highlighted again, when i level a GB
but that might take a while, i still have to research some OF-techs :)
If it happens again, if you can note what actions you have done prior to it that would be of great help. :) Screenshots are nice but at least in this case it doesn't tell us a lot about what leads to the error. It seems some earlier action triggers it.

podkap1970

Emperor
hmm today i did level my Castel, and the build menu shows me, that i have new buildings unlocked again :)
2 old goods buildingsScreenshot_14.jpg

what did i do, before i did level it ?, hmm lets see
i wrote a mail to a friend to take 5th place, i clicked the GB (CdM) to check how many FPs was left
than i saw 5th place was already taken, i did level it with the FPs i had left in my FP bar
i still have old GB UI

thats just standard stuff

funny part here is, the 2 new unlocked buidlings, was diffrent to the old military buidling 'Breech Loader Factory', which i got before many times :)

i try to remember more next time, i was not really ready this time, because i thought it was fixed :)

podkap1970

Emperor
its always the same sheme
but only when i level my GBs by myself i get the new building notifications, i did open my GB, used a 10 FP pack and leveld it (7FPs was left in the GB), so 3 FPs went into the FP bar > i had 3 already, so i had 6 at the end (i did level my Château)

this time no Breech Loader Factory :)
but totally diffrent buildings today, all buildings was from CE
Screenshot_15.jpg

in 30 min i will level my Castel, lets see what will happen :)

Edit: oh i forgot to write (in the posts before too), that the inventory button is also blinking/highlighted when i level my GBs
but i got no new item

Edit 2: i did level my Castel and exact same did happen as above, same CE buildings did show,
i did a relog before i did collect my FPs from Castel, but not before i did level it

Last edited: