• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [40827] Event History - trade log shows 0 for numbers

podkap1970

Emperor
a trade did expire few min ago, and the Event History show no amount and no name of the goods which did expire
Screenshot_7.jpg

i'm not even sure i got the goods (Asbestos it was) back, i can't remember how much Asbestos i had

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The goods are returned. You can send in a support ticket where we can let you know what goods it was.

piohh

Baronet
A trade expired today and I get this message

tradel9jex.png

Game Version
: 1.97.db6056e (01.03.2017 19:29)
User: piohh
World: zz1
Windows 7, Firefox/51.0, 1280x880, DirectX9 (336 MB VRAM)

Andi47

Overlord
The same with the popup messages which are displayed a moment after the trade has been accepted:

Accepted_offer_0_nothing_for_0_nothing.jpg

got 0 nothing for 0 nothing.... *g*

DeletedUser5980

Got same fault problem for quest I have to collect 30 of each era good, so took me 30 minutes to set all trades and then I got nothing
a quest not fulfilled
b. I have to set anothers 30 minutes of trades when bug is been fixed

Attachments

• trade.png
    trade.png
    584.5 KB · Views: 6

Andi47

Overlord
Got same fault problem for quest I have to collect 30 of each era good, so took me 30 minutes to set all trades and then I got nothing
a quest not fulfilled

After setting trades and getting them accepted, you need to reload to see the quest fulfilled. (and yes, yet another bug)

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
a quest not fulfilled
Actually that's a different issue, the text is wrong and you need 30 Goods from each era of Oceanic Future. Not 30 Goods from each era, therefore your trades would not meet the quest requirement.

There is no issue with the requirement being completed. Your goods are processed properly from the trade, the numbers just aren't displayed.

Andi47

Overlord
Actually that's a different issue, the text is wrong and you need 30 Goods from each era of Oceanic Future. Not 30 Goods from each era, therefore your trades would not meet the quest requirement.

There is no issue with the requirement being completed. Your goods are processed properly from the trade, the numbers just aren't displayed.

almost. A reload is needed as soon as the trade have been accepted by someone.

DeletedUser5980

The quest is still gather 30goods of each era good