• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [40268] Disable window transition animation

DeletedUser730

Reproduction Steps:
1. Visit another player's city
2. The loading screen appears
3. After the player's city is loaded, the loading screen has a fade out effect, which doesn't let you click anything. This is disturbing and makes us wait for no reason.

Player: edu2004eu
World: zz1
Operating System: Ubuntu 15.04
Browser Version: Chrome 55.0.2883.87
Viewport Size: 1859x966

podkap1970

Emperor
there are only 2 ways
you deactivate this new 'feature' again, i guess this will not happen
or you implement the typical loading sign/shield in the middle, and this sign/shield stays that long until we can do something in our or friend's city
but to see the city, and we can't do anything in the first 1-2 sec, its really bad :)
and i mean really bad

Nisse-X

Merchant
I want to be able to turn OFF any and all animations and fade in/out -effects !
When I visit a city and click on next city I expect the new city to load at once and not have to wait for the old one to finish.
This annoying, frustrating and timestealing eyecandy drains the battery of my phone and my patience.
Considering all players around the world, this significantly costs ALOT more energy!
...Ever heard of "Earth Day" ? :)