• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [40149] Tavern location altered across river

DeletedUser7938

Browser: Google Chrome
Version 55.0.2883.87 m (64-bit)

Reproduction Steps:
1. Log In
2. Go to Dunarsund
3. Look at Tavern location

Issue Description (10/10):

Please include the following information:
- What you were expecting to happen
Tavern be where it is normally
- What actually happened
Tavern Not where it is normally
- Visual reference if available

Player: Shryker
World: Dunarsund
Operating System: Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Browser Version: Chrome 55.0.2883.87 m (64-bit)
Viewport Size:

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

DeletedUser7938

Browser: Google Chrome
Version 55.0.2883.87 m (64-bit)

Reproduction Steps:
1. Log In
2. Go to Dunarsund
3. Look at Tavern location

Issue Description (10/10):

Please include the following information:
- What you were expecting to happen
Tavern be where it is normally
- What actually happened
Tavern Not where it is normally
- Visual reference if available

Player: Shryker
World: Dunarsund
Operating System: Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Browser Version: Chrome 55.0.2883.87 m (64-bit)
Viewport Size:

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

So I see someone moved the tavern back to where it is supposed to be, but in the process you have offset the registration of the entire city. The whole city now sits in a different position.

I play in beta as well as Jaims, and I usually have them both open in 2 different tabs. When I click from one tab to the other, the city changes, but the rock mountain, the shoreline, and all the other parts not in the city grid area DO NOT MOVE from one city to the other. I can click back and forth and only the stuff in the city grid ever changes, till whomever moved the tavern back across the river that is.

Now the everything is shifted just a little to the right AND the tavern is still not exactly where it used to be.

DeletedUser7938

Well the Tavern is still not in the proper position it was before the Venice event although it is no longer in the mountain, and the rest of the landscape is now off.