• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [37437] Negative Population

• Thread starter DeletedUser7634
  • Start date

DeletedUser7634

Reproduction Steps:
1. Log In
2. Look at population: negative value

Issue Description (10/10):
I am still not sure how to reproduce this, but my population was displayed as negative about four times today and also yesterday. After refreshing, the population is shown correct.

population.png

Player: Concordia555
World: zz1
Operating System: Win7
Browser Version: Firefox 48.0.2
Viewport Size: 1920x943

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

DeletedUser7779

I know this is an old topic but didn't want to open a new bug ticket.
Since yesterday i also have negative population on app.
IMG_20170616_102515.png
What i did was to delete a musketeer range and build grenadier barrack for yesterday's summer quest, which resulted in negative population. Not sure if it's only a display bug or not (I don't recall how much pop I had before deleting).

DeletedUser7779

@Darkstar Hmm, I just tried that once again and it still shows me negative. App says it updated itself 19hrs ago, v. 1.103, just about the time when I noticed it for the first time.