• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [36567] Relics appear random

DeletedUser7208

Reproduction Steps:
Start GE and fight, one or two fights. Look to your relics, you see you don´t found one. Then go out of the GE for 3-4 hours.
Look back to the GE-Window, and you found Relics.

Issue Description (10/10):
I close the GE-Window multiple times, and don´t see a relic. After come back to GE, i found suddenly relics. For Example, i close on evening the difficulty 2 of GE, and switch to 3.
At next morning i see 4 relics on the new Map, but i don´t completed only one fight on this Map.
(ToR at lvl 4)

juni (56640)
WIN 22,0,0,209,
Windows 7,
Chrome/51.0.2704.103,
1920x949,
OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Has this only happened that one time? Has anyone else experienced something similar?

Last edited:

DeletedUser7208

No, i notice it over multiple Days.
Tomorrow starts the new GE, i call again if i see it again.

DeletedUser

I have opened GE level 1 screen today and found a relic hidden in the mist before finishing any battle. After first battle I don't remember seeing anything new but after reentering GE screen again I found another relic in the visible part of the map (so I think I would have noticed before).

DeletedUser6076

I've completed first 8 battles of level 1 and the icon for a common relic is showing but there is no actual relic on the map itself.

2 hours later and logged on to find relic there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it happened to me, too (but on my main world, de3). i didnt do anything for a while, opened the expedition and found SEVEN relics on the map.