• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [36432-36435] Problems when visiting cities, Motivating/Polishing or Plundering

DeletedUser

Reproduction Steps:
Attack a player and finish the fight
Look at attack and aid button

Issue Description (10/10):
After you attacked a player attack button as well as aid button are still active. If you click at them, the game restarts with an internal error. If you click on aid button, you get a message saying you cannot aid this player currently.
If you reload the game without attacking again, the buttons are inactive.

Player: Baltix
World: zz1
Operating System: Windows 7
Browser Version: Chrome/51.0.2704.103
Viewport Size:
1410x1009

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

1.81.42fdd57 (15.07.2016 8:37), Baltix (81717), zz1, en_US, WIN 22,0,0,209, Windows 7, Chrome/51.0.2704.103, 1410x1009, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5429

Reproduction Steps:
1. Visit some player (neighbour, guildmate or friend)
2. Check the info "You are visiting: <PLAYER NAME>"
3. Check the avatar of the player you are visiting on you neighbour/guildmate/friend bar

Issue Description (10/10): When visiting someone, info does not display name of the player you are visiting, but your own name. Furthermore, no visual info is displayed on the neighbour/guildmate/friend bar about who you are visiting

Please include the following information:
- What you were expecting to happen: My pseudo is coeurdepat. When wisiting SOME_PLAYER, I expected to see "you are visiting: SOME_PLAYER". Furthermore, the "house" icon should have appeared on the portrait of SOME_PLAYER
- What actually happened: I saw "you are visiting: coeurdepat" + I saw no visual sign of the player visited on the player portrait in the neighbour/guildmate/friend bar
- Visual reference if available: http://prntscr.com/bt545u

Player: coeurdepat
Operating System: LNX 22,0,0,209, Linux
Browser Version: Chrome/49.0.2623.87
Viewport Size: 1920x970

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

DeletedUser5769

i can confirm this
cd70909b6f6d4cfe8d2d31dedb8ed413.png

Player: girl412
Operating System: WIN 22,0,0,192, win7
Browser Version: Firefox/47.0
Viewport Size: 1440x773

Artubar

Baronet
furthermore, you can't (manually) motivate/polivate buildings of the player you're visiting - due to the wrong player info/ID sent along, I guess.
Error popup >>>

Failed to Aid
Cou cannot aid buildings of this player at the moment.​

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
Not only that, but when I click "Aid", either in my Event Log or my Neighborhood bar, the "Aid" button remains lit, and if it's clicked again a dialogue box comes up saying "Failed to Polish - You can not aid buildings of this player at the moment." And it does indeed say you're visiting yourself when you visit someone. I was able to click a GB of the person I was visiting and donate FPs, but besides that, nil.

Ah, yeah...
WykkenFenn
World zz1 en_US
Flash version 22,0,0,209
OS Windows 10
Browser MSIE 13.10586
Viewport size 1366x661

Last edited:

DeletedUser5149

After successfully defeating a hoodie, the plunder option lights up, but when you actually try to select the building, a message that says something like you cannot plunder this person at this time pops up. This happens no matter which building you select. After refreshing, the 24-hour timer is reset, and the plunder option is grayed out. Also, the same thing happens when trying to aid. You get a similar message, and after a reset, there is no option to aid.

Refreshed many times, and tried a bunch of players - the same result every time.