• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [35585] Cannot progress on Guild Expedition

• Thread starter DeletedUser4295
  • Start date

DeletedUser4295

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open the Guild Expedition screen before you have completed all the encounters (I am on Level 3 - I don't know if this applies to Levels 1 and 2 or not ....)
2. The screen appears, but you are not able to progress: the arrow, chests and some of the buildings are missing.

Issue Description (10/10): 10/10

Please include the following information:
- What you were expecting to happen: I had completed a few encounters on Level 3. I opened the Guild Expedition screen this morning to try and make some more progress.
- What actually happened: I am unable to progress on Level 3 - the arrow, the treasure chests and smaller buildings are all missing. They were all visible when I last accessed the Guild Expedition about 10 hours ago.
- Visual reference if available: no, sorry.

Player: killer851
World: zz1
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.11.5
Browser Version: Chrome 51.0.2704.79 (64-bit)
Viewport Size: *1363 x 706

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes/No: Yes

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
It appears to be the case for all levels - I had not started on level 2 and it shows as completed.

The issue has been reported to the development team. Hopefully it is an easy fix. Apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.