• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [35528] Internal Error in Tech Tree when adding FP's

Achaeus

Marquis
Reproduction Steps:
Open Tech Tree
Click on Tech to add FP (Brewing, adding 1 FP)
Popup to add appears, click on Add 1 FP
Internal Error popup appears
Click OK to clear popup
Game Restarts

Issue Description (10/10):10/10 attempts

Player: Achaeus
World: Dunarsund,zz1
Operating System: Windows 7
Browser Version: IE Ver 11 (11.0.9600.18314)
Viewport Size: 1920x857

I have tried each of the following: restarted Windows, rebooted my computer, cleared my cache, used a different browser. Other conditions are it is the last item on the Tech Tree, last FP for that research.

Copy of Settings/About/System Info from game
1.78.8f2d04b (31.05.2016 8:32), Achaeus (127556), zz1, en_US, WIN 21,0,0,242, Windows 7, MSIE 11.0, 1920x857, DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM)

Attachments

• Internal Error.jpg
    Internal Error.jpg
    1,007.4 KB · Views: 6

Artubar

Baronet
Reproduction Steps:
1. Open building menu [of my account]

Issue Description (10/10): <- what's that 10/10 for...?
All my Bronze and Iron Age buildings are missing, except Premium buildings and decorations.
All in question are researched, most of them I've already built in my town - see the following screenshots:
FoE-betabug-collage.jpg FoE-betabug-research.jpg
Can't tell exactly when they've disappeared, but it must have been this week.

Player: Exegghead (125924)
World: zz1
Operating System: Windows 7 Pro SP2 + up tp date
Browser Version: Chrome/50.0.2661.102 (checked with up-to-date Firefox, too)
Viewport Size: 2560x1404

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: YES

Artubar

Baronet
..uhm.. can't really see where those 2 bugs are related to each other, apart from a screenshot showing the tech tree.

I didn't get that internal error popup, although I've completed (speaking of FPs, not unlocked) 3-4 researches during the weekend & last two days.

Artubar

Baronet
OK, didn't seem obvious to me - sorry for bugging.
Two questions left:
- will I lose my EMA buildings if I advance to HMA? (If unknown: Should I try/ test it?)
- what's that (10/10) after 'Issue Description' in the bug reporting template?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Cannot say what will happen when you do that, sorry, but when a fix is implemented then all buildings that are meant to be available will be available.

The 10/10 is a scale for reproduction - think in terms of if you do the required actions 10 times, will the buggy behavior happen 10/10 times, 1/10, 3/10, etc.

Achaeus

Marquis
Reproduction Steps:
Open Tech Tree
Click on Tech to add FP (Brewing, adding 1 FP)
Popup to add appears, click on Add 1 FP
Internal Error popup appears
Click OK to clear popup
Game Restarts

Issue Description (10/10):10/10 attempts

Player: Achaeus
World: Dunarsund,zz1
Operating System: Windows 7
Browser Version: IE Ver 11 (11.0.9600.18314)
Viewport Size: 1920x857

I have tried each of the following: restarted Windows, rebooted my computer, cleared my cache, used a different browser. Other conditions are it is the last item on the Tech Tree, last FP for that research.

Copy of Settings/About/System Info from game
1.78.8f2d04b (31.05.2016 8:32), Achaeus (127556), zz1, en_US, WIN 21,0,0,242, Windows 7, MSIE 11.0, 1920x857, DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM)

I think Support or someone set the number of FP's back to needing 6 to complete and it allowed me to add those. Thanks to whoever did that! I am moving forward again. Something magical about adding 1FP, and/or that particular technology?