• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [35439] Bug in the market when placing an offer

DeletedUser5097

The market system for place a offer change the number of goods
if you has placed a offer and try to offer it again.

Reproduction steps

1.) place a offer on the market
Marketbug1.png

2.) look to the number of the goods, of you next offer...
Marketbug2.png
Player: Drakenridder
World: zz1
Operating System: Windows 8
Browser Version: Google Crhome 46
Viewport Size: what is it?
Date: 14-05-2016

Last edited by a moderator:

Artubar

Baronet
Addition to that:
It's great that the number of offered changes now to represent your updated stock (instead of simply resetting ALL input fields when you don't have enough to offer the same trade again)

The bug is: Your previously offered goods get subtracted *twice* from your stock (> only in the offer amount, ofc)

Thread starter's example: 24 in stock, 11 offered > 24-11 = 13 in stock (correctly shown in dropdown), but 24-11-11 = 2 shown as availiable (input field).
My recent example: 144 in stock, 60 offered > 84 in stock, but 144 - 2*60 = 24 shown as availiable

Andi47

Overlord
*bump*

The bug is still in place; please also note the important info from Exegghead (last two lines in posting #2).

@mods: can you please send a reminder to the developers - maybe this 7 months old bug has been forgotten...

edit: additional info:
1.) have an even number of a certain good (e.g. 48 wire)
2.) place an offer to trade away exactly half of the wire (e.g. offer 24 wire, need 24 paper)
observed: the offer is placed, both input lines are zeroed and the goods deselected (48-(2*24)=0, but I have placed only 1 offer)
Expected: both input lines should stay as they were, because it is still possible to place the same offer once more.
3.) place a second offer of the same amount (in this example: offer 24 wire, need 24 paper)
observed: the offer is placed; in the "offer" input line the next good in the list is now selected (in my example: porcelain)
---> errrmmm.. is this the expected behaviour?

The bug still happens on beta and on the live servers:
1.93.4c017cf (21.12.2016 8:30), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 23,0,0,207, Windows 10, Opera 42.0.2393.94, 1920x942, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

1.91.bc9d4ec (19.12.2016 8:53), Andi47 (868769), de16, de_DE, WIN 23,0,0,207, Windows 10, Opera 42.0.2393.94, 1920x942, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

Last edited:

Andi47

Overlord
@Darkstar can you please send a reminder to the developers? It is a bit more than nine and a half months since the bug has been reported - it is about time that the baby (i.e. the bugfix) is born.

Andi47

Overlord
*sarcasm on*
well.... rebadging the "looser" achievement seems to be more important than fixing bugs like this one, isn't it?
*sarcasm off*

Frankiedk

Squire
Wow, i accidentally made a new bug report, i see now that this had been reported almost 1 year ago.

Happy 5th, by the way :)

DeletedUser

can you please send a reminder about this one to the developers?

I will bring it up again on Monday, though I have no influence on how bugs are prioritized to be fixed, but I will keep trying.