• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [34187] Collecting reward from May Day final quest causes Internal Error

DeletedUser

Reproduction Steps: Spend the required 25FPs to complete the quest 18/18 and attempt to collect reward
Issue Description (10/10): As per title, clicking on the Collect Reward button on the final quest is causing an internal error.

Player: Amber Sweet
World: zz1
Operating System: Win10
Browser Version: Waterfox 44
Viewport Size:
1366x635

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

DeletedUser6837

Reproduction Steps:
- Complete May day quest 18/18 by spending 25 FP
- Quest highlighted in green (but no tick shown)
- Click on quest to open dialog
- Try to collect the reward using by pressing the "Collect Reward" button

Issue Description (10/10):
Pressing the "Collect Reward" button results in an Internal Error dialog and game restarts.
This happens each time attempting to collect.
Expected to be able to collect the random reward and Hilde Portrait.

Player: amaurice
Operating System: Windows 10
Browser Version: Chrome/49.0.2623.110
Viewport Size: 1697x886

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:

DeletedUser6837

Duplicate report. Please ignore as already reported by Amber Sweet a minute before (while I was still typing).

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Doesn't seem to be any work around so we'll have to wait for the development team to look, sorry folks. Hopefully it's an easy fix and can be resolved tomorrow so everyone can get their prizes.

DeletedUser6819

I've the same problem:
http://prntscr.com/aqp5x6

Reproduction Steps:
- Complete May day quest 18/18 by spending 25 FP
- Quest highlighted in green (but no tick shown)
- Click on quest to open dialog
- Try to collect the reward using by pressing the "Collect Reward" button

Issue Description (10/10):
Pressing the "Collect Reward" button results in an Internal Error dialog and game restarts.
This happens each time attempting to collect.
Expected to be able to collect the random reward and Hilde Portrait.

Player: arcidiacof (92864)
Browser Version: MSIE 13.10586
Viewport Size: 1824x1011

DeletedUser7416

the same problem happens to me now

Player: Starnight
Browser Version: FireFox 45.0.1
Viewport Size: 1880x1050

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The issue has now been fixed. Please try refreshing your page and attempt to collect the rewards. If you're experiencing further trouble do let us know. Apologies again and thank you for your patience.

DeletedUser7307

Well, you can collect the rewards now but the maypole picture isn't visible in the inventory. The build option is there and you can click where the picture should be to see the stats for it. When you attempt to build it nothing happens.

DeletedUser7307

I'm on a iPhone 6 Plus. The problem was on the mobile app. I switched over to the photon browser and collected and placed the maypole. Then switched back to the mobile app and it's not there. I'll give it a bit of time and see what happens.

DeletedUser7307

I collected a small forge package from the treasure hunt while collecting and placing the maypole. It is in my inventory on the mobile app.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I'm on a iPhone 6 Plus. The problem was on the mobile app. I switched over to the photon browser and collected and placed the maypole. Then switched back to the mobile app and it's not there. I'll give it a bit of time and see what happens.
Ah, that would be because the files are not yet available for the mobile app (due to technical reasons nothing from the event is available there). They'll be implemented when the event is added there, with one of the next app updates.