• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [33187] Glitch in Eggs

• Thread starter DeletedUser1279
  • Start date

DeletedUser1279

There is a bug, so please do not exploit this; it has been reported. My trees continue to replenish, and I know that they are not supposed to. Each click is worth 1 egg, but I just logged in and had 7 eggs to start with. I have not yet collected from Town Hall, nor completed today's quest, and I am currently up to 182 eggs, and all trees are again full. DO NOT COLLECT FROM EACH TREE MORE THAN ONCE, OR YOU ARE EXPLOITING A KNOWN BUG. I am not collecting any more, nor spending, just in case they want a refund.

Tsarina, zz1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5473

So you collect 182 eggs and then tell others to collect once per tree... I'm sure you never had 182 different trees.

DeletedUser1279

As I said, I stopped collecting, and will not spend ANY of them, just in case Inno wants them back. I am in a lot of pain, and taking codiene, soit took a few trips around the city, and I mentioned it to my son. He brought me to my senses, I stopped collecting immediately, and reported it here and via right-clicking and going through Support and started a ticket.

DeletedUser1279

A fellow guild member informed me that this happened to him yesterday, after he had opened many chests, and kept winning more eggs, then opened more chests. This is not a glitch after all; I just did not realize how many had accumulated when I kept buying more chests. My city and surrounding woods are now back to normal.

DeletedUser5473

A fellow guild member informed me that this happened to him yesterday, after he had opened many chests, and kept winning more eggs, then opened more chests. This is not a glitch after all; I just did not realize how many had accumulated when I kept buying more chests. My city and surrounding woods are now back to normal.
They disappear after a refresh. So if you bought them before you logged in then they wont show.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
That's the theory we're checking out right now. Doing multiple actions (first login, quests, purchasing chests) can lead to a high number of eggs for collecting and if these can only appear on specific locations, but you've earned "more" than the number of locations, then some of them are likely to appear on the same place where you'll collect eggs. Cannot confirm this yet, but will let you know once we know for sure. :)

DeletedUser1279

That's the theory we're checking out right now. Doing multiple actions (first login, quests, purchasing chests) can lead to a high number of eggs for collecting and if these can only appear on specific locations, but you've earned "more" than the number of locations, then some of them are likely to appear on the same place where you'll collect eggs. Cannot confirm this yet, but will let you know once we know for sure. :)

looks like they changed it; now, I got only 1 tree after buying a silver chest, but it had 3 eggs. It does look like the abundant egging was deliberate, but now they have changed the number of trees (reduced them) but increased the output.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
looks like they changed it; now, I got only 1 tree after buying a silver chest, but it had 3 eggs. It does look like the abundant egging was deliberate, but now they have changed the number of trees (reduced them) but increased the output.
Yes, the eggs per collection was changed with today's update. This is not directly related to the issue from this thread though.