• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [31539] Missing Collect All button when production finishes after visiting other city

Andi47

Overlord
Reproduction Steps:
1. visit other city (e.g. a city of a guildmate)
2. a supply production finishes while visiting his/her city
3. return to your city

Observed: Production is finished (as seen by a symbol above the respective supply building), but no "collect all" button is displayed

Issue Description (10/10): When a supply production finishes while I visit another city (e.g. of a guildmate), the collect all button is not displayed. (I consistently reproduced this 3 or 4 times both on .de5 and zz1 by starting a production (tested with both, 5 and 15 minutes), then visiting another city and waiting longer time than the production needs to finish before returning to my city)

Technical info: 1.66.6005daf (11.12.2015 9:33), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 20,0,0,235, Windows 10, Firefox/42.0, 1920x947, DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes, nothing found

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
Yup, although I can recreate only if I do an action in the neighbor city. Either way, reported.