• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest 2x2 supply buildings for EACH era ("forge of Blacksmiths"-quests)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andi47

Overlord
Proposal:
I suggest small (2x2 or maximum 2x3 / 3x2) supply production buildings for each era. (and not ONLY in Iron age)

Reason:
THIRTYSIX_4g.jpg

SECHSUNDDREISSIG_4h.jpg

one_hour_of_stupid_klicking.jpg

An image says more than 1000 words - Do I need to say more?? (and I got the first two challenges on the SAME DAY)

Details:
As there are many quests such as "36 times 4-hour production", or "90 times 5 minutes production" - I suggest to implement small production buildings for each era. The demand for Horse-shoes is not THAT high in asteroid age!!

Ideas:
EMA: Market booth
HMA: Alchemist (already existing)
LMA: Medicus (for treating the Pest Pandemic)
Colonial: Clockmaker (already existing), additional: Exotic fruit shop (German: Kolonialwarenladen)
Industrial: Gunsmith (already existing)
Progressive: Postcard shop
Modern: Grocery (German: Tante Emma-Laden)
Postmodern: Souvenir Shop
Contemporary: Kebab booth
Tomorrow: Mobile Phone shop (productions: Phone cover, USB cable, prepaid card, charger, mobile phone (such as the good old Nokia phones), Smartphone)
Future: Covid Face Mask shop (or: Pharmacy - productions: gloves, disinfectant, face masks, vaccine etc.)
Arctic: Arctic Flower shops (productions: such as Erica, Gentiana, Leontopodium, ....)
Oceanic: Fish&Chips booth
Virtual Future: WIFI-hotspot
Mars: Mars Fossil museum
Asteroids: Asteroid rock shop

Visual Aids:
see above

Balance:
we would get a bit more supplies - on the other hand the cities look nicer if they are not stuffed with Blacksmiths. And - does it make much difference, whether we have 600M or 605M supplies in stock in late eras? ;-)

in early eras we might collect even LESS supplies - due to exhaustion of Lighthouse and Royal Albert Hall charges, so the number of charges of these GBs should maybe be slightly increased.

Some additional work might arise for the developers - IF they want to implement era-specific quests for these buildings.

Abuse Prevention:
I don't see any possibility for abuse (or maybe rather prevention of abuse of blacksmiths)

Summary:

Please give us small production buildings for these "do umpteen productions"-quests, not only in Iron era, but also in higher eras

Posting a Poll

@Mods, can you please add a poll? I accidentally clicked "save" too early, and now I cant add a poll anymore....

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Andi47

Overlord
Now formatted as good as possible, unfortunately I can't add a poll anymore

@Moderators, if more formatting is required, please let me know

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I have voted no because it would increase how easy the game is in a bad way as an SAM player may have spent ages getting low amounts of supplies by using blacksmiths and then caught up on total supplies afterwards taking lets sat 1 week , with this new scheme that 1 week would not be there as the new 2x2 buildings would produce more supplies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pafton

Viceroy
For now this idea would fall under the DNSL as the developers have stated that they are not looking for any more buildings suggestions.

I would like to remind everyone that reporting an idea thread for being on the DNSL is more than sufficient. There is no need to comment about this on the said thread. A couple of posts have been modified/removed for the same.

Sl8yer

Regent
For now this idea would fall under the DNSL as the developers have stated that they are not looking for any more buildings suggestions.

I would like to remind everyone that reporting an idea thread for being on the DNSL is more than sufficient. There is no need to comment about this on the said thread. A couple of posts have been modified/removed for the same.

If you had paid attention yourself you would not have added the poll. Can hardly blame us for reacting after that.

Sl8yer

Regent
Fair enough, lapses do occur. The report was more than sufficient.

If I report something I can not see a record of it. If I see the same thing the next day, I am not sure if I reported it. Putting it in an answer is a way of marking it.

Super Catanian

Merchant
I have voted no because it would increase how easy the game is in a bad way as an SAM player may have spent ages getting low amounts of supplies by using blacksmiths and then caught up on total supplies afterwards taking lets sat 1 week , with this new scheme that 1 week would not be there as the new 2x2 buildings would produce more supplies.
Please elaborate; your lack of grammar is very disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.