• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: 27-53 Iron Age Map siege bug used by MND

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSX MAC

Steward
Dear Sirs,

Today the daughter guild of M.... Nigra Denmark used the bug that I was previously informing you (and did not informed the Supprot about it) and defeated our main guild SATURN sector 27-53 while we were unable to defeat our sector because of the bug (the siege army was beated and unseen but we could not change the defense army of the sector as it had the well known "siege bug":

Proof:
1) Link to screen 1:
6FMtSK
http://clip2net.com/s/6FMtSK

2) Link to screen 2:
6FMuCK
http://clip2net.com/s/6FMtSK

Please return us this sector as soon as possible as we suffered from this bug and they used it and did not informed the Support and this is breach of the rules of the game.

Best regards,

OSX MAC
SATURN - leader.

DeletedUser3897

As soon as we couldn't place siege, we (DragonLady) informed Support.
It seemed that the siege was transfered to sector 27,58 instead and we kept replacing siege in that sector until the fight was over. So the sector 27,53 is rightfully ours.

On top of the Siege Bug, most of us had to struggle with the JSON Gateway Bug and we had more than 20 "Retreat" messages.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4444

I reported that error as soon as we encountered it and later even added images to the report.

I have also reported similar problems earlier, when in the middle of a fight for a sector we were suddenly prevented from replacing a siege army which led to the defense being able to replace its armies when they were all but beaten, and we could only stand by and watch because we couldn't add a new siege due to this error.

Curriously enough I haven't seen any complaints about the error saving the sectors from being conquered from the defending guilds at that time !

By the way - why do I have to log in twice to write on this forum. Once to get access to the writing panel and once more when I click post. The forum logs me out in less than 2 minutes....

Andi47

Overlord
By the way - why do I have to log in twice to write on this forum. Once to get access to the writing panel and once more when I click post. The forum logs me out in less than 2 minutes....

Have you switched off cookies in your browser? (I had similar problems with other forums and in all cases it turned out that my browser didn't allow the forum to set a cookie due to my settings) Maybe you should either allow them, or - more secure - define an exception rule in your browser settings so that your browser accepts cookies from forum.beta.forgeofempires.com

DeletedUser4444

So we attack again today but broke off our attack when encountering the error again. Right now we are awaiting the solution to this bug.

But Saturn attacks later and continue despite encountering the error too... (and complaining)

Why am I not surprised ?

DeletedUser1036

This is a known issue, a lot of players are experiencing this, and it is not all on the same guild. Please be patient with us, thanks for playing Forge of Empires Beta.

OSX MAC

Steward
So we attack again today but broke off our attack when encountering the error again. Right now we are awaiting the solution to this bug.

But Saturn attacks later and continue despite encountering the error too... (and complaining)

Why am I not surprised ?

We are not complaining but we are informing about the bug. Isn't it the right place to do it at BUG FORUM + SUPPORT? Do you really think we came here on the test server to fight your guild? ))) It is so absurd and ridiculous to here. )) The real fight with real opponents will be on our home servers but not here and not with you. ))

When this bug appears it doesn't give us any chance to attack you like it gives you this chance and block our efforts to change the defense at 27-53:
6GjbeV.png

6Gjd2A.png

When the bug disappeared we placed new siege and started again.

Then TWO times you managed to change almost dead defense while we were stopped by the bug and just watching how you were replacing new defense armies instead of dead. We stopped when the bug occurred during our attack at 28-50. :
6Gcj4w.png

6Gckjw.png

It is very strange that this bug occurs when you both attacking us 27-53 (blocking us from changing of defense armies) and repulsing our attacks 28-50 (letting you change the defense armies). :)

So you have both advantages during the attack and repulse.

DeletedUser4444

To quote myself from very late saturday night

I have also reported similar problems earlier, when in the middle of a fight for a sector we were suddenly prevented from replacing a siege army which led to the defense being able to replace its armies when they were all but beaten, and we could only stand by and watch because we couldn't add a new siege due to this error.

I think that we have encountered this error 10 x while attacking your sectors so no it is not only you !

And contrairy to you we actually broke off our attack against your sector last night because we DIDN'T want to take advantage of the error.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.