• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback 24 hours in feedback

DeletedUser

As requested here's the first of what I hope will be many feedback from me :D

1) Premium costs - way, way, way too expensive as things stand, people will always compare back to the cheaper games such as TW, but the premium use here is pretty crazy.

2) Premium options - 2 que slots - would be beneficial for those that work and could then que 2 builds of some sort (would have to alter the spoil times however, collect all (like the captain in Grepolis) I only have 2 expansion slots, but the clicking is driving me crazy already.

3) Battles - brilliant idea, but buggy as hell, it keeps dropping out on me whenever I try moves that aren't highlighted.

4) Town hall needs more uses, currently it takes a shed load of space for very little benefit. 500 gold / day? That's neither use nor ornament tbh.

5) Research points - decrease the time on these maybe? 1/hour is pretty slow.

6) Ratios for time need looking at. currently the drop in production if you only play every 8 hours is a bit too much imo.

7) Get rid of diamond only researches, they will simply annoy people. Perhaps make expansions purchasable, but have a limit on how many you can have whether you buy them or research them. This would make buying them simply quicker, as opposed to a large advantage.