• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Will Not Fix: [20251] Rain Forest giving colonial goods?

DeletedUser5429

Reproduction Steps: collect Rain Forest production
Issue Description (10/10):
When collecting Rain Forest production, the icon of the goods collected indicated wires (colonial age), but I have unlocked Future Era.
This is the icon for collect only, since I have only 7 wires in stock after the collection.
I cannot say which goods I reaaly got.

Player: coeurdepat
World: dunarsund
Operating System: Linux
Browser Version: Chrome/46.0.2490.86
Viewport Size: 1920x970

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes

DeletedUser

Can you send a ticket in on this so I can confirm what happened in your logs, thank you.

Tanmay11

Regent
I have had this sort of problem several times with The Arc - it said the treasury got LMA goods instead of FE. i didn't check the treasury to see if its just a visual bug.

DeletedUser

I will still need a ticket on any incident like this to be able to investigate what goods were actually given.

DeletedUser5429

Hi Zarok Dai,
Thank you for your answer! :)
I have just created a ticket.

DeletedUser2752

I believe the goods bug was reported awhile ago? (FOE-20251)