• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

2023 Forge Bowl Event

CrashBoom

Legend
I'm betting on a selection kit of decors:D
Forge_Bowl_Trophy.png

Based on the loading screen, I'm guessing this is going to be the Trattoria. I'm wondering what that epic selection kit is though!
the epic selection kit will be for an epic building which is completely OP compared to everything else and will be limited to 3 players per server :p :p

NoVa

Squire
Spoiler Poster
Some event pass images were added, and if the Halloween Event has taught us anything one of them appears to be available for cash money only.
forge_bowl_package_pass_cp7500-b52c2d419.png

forge_bowl_package_pass_cp7500
forge_bowl_package_pass-074a8cbef.png

forge_bowl_package_pass
bg_package_forge_bowl-362829b86.png

bg_package_forge_bowl
reward_icon_forge_bowl_event_pass-c9a250a53.png

reward_icon_forge_bowl_event_pass

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
It is A/B testing for the event pass box even on live, mine was for diamonds too in Halloween here in beta, now winter one is diamonds too.
Thnx, hopefully they'll end that ridiculous A/B testing soon or rather next time offer both option. I wouldn't like them seeing A/B "testing" to pay €X for other in game features like buying missing goods for example or buying missing bd's. Wished they would inform players with an ingame message and the option to opt out if you're not gonna spend that much money anyways.