• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: 2023 Anniversary event stucked at tutorial

Yamala

Farmer
Troubleshooting
Cleared cache, its the same on different browser
I just started the event where it wants to teach me how it works and I can only follow the purple arrow instructions.
It lead me to merge 1 piece of key then the arrow shows i need to open the bronze chest what requires 3 keys so the button is not active, otherwise i cant click on the table to spawn and merge more keys and finish the tutorial.

All other buttons are active at the event panel, can check the prizes, can change the daily spec reward, check the tutorial page at bottom left, everything works except the spawn more frangment button.

Browser or App version and version number
1.252.0b92e5a641 (01.03.2023 19:00), Yamala (300300), zz1, en_US, Windows 10, Chrome/110.0.0.0, 1920x937, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium)
Recreation steps
As at my message, just followed the tutorial
Frequency
Permanent
Can this be reproduced?
Think yes

nice2haveu

Baronet
Dev's punished their own feet. Tutorial not allowing to play the game with the recent changes. Somehow, I am feeling like good news will come soon. But knowing Dev's mind, I will make my mind steady for anything.