• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2022 Summer event

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Maybe there will be a summer event after all???
"Privateer's Boathouse" - seems to be 4x4
W_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus22a.png
W_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus22b.png
W_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus22c.png
W_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus22d.png
W_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus22e.png
W_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus22f.png
W_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus22g.png
W_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus22h.png
W_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus22i.png
W_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus22j.png
W_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus22Buccaneer.png

Lvl. 11 - Buccaneer
W_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus22Deadman.png

Lvl. 11 - Deadman (WIP???)

reward_icon_selection_kit_privateers_boathouse.png
Selection Kit
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_privateers_boathouse.png
Upgrade Kit
portrait_515.jpg
Bill
portrait_516.jpg
Sally
portrait_517.jpg
Dreadful
piggybank-dummy.png
Piggy bank - Placeholder/Dummy
reward_icon_buccaneer.png
Reward - Buccaneer - placeholder/blurry
reward_icon_dead_man_stash.png
Reward - Dead Man Stash - placeholder/blurry
more here
SUMMER_A_Loading_Screen_1.jpg

SUMMER_B_Loading_Screen_1.jpg

Last edited:

-Alin-

Emperor
That's why they made Wildlife shorter.
I expect summer to be short aswell to fit the heroes inbetween.

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
Great news... Even if it might not be an actual summer event, there will still be pirate/caribbean themed things coming. I'm happy.

Dessire

Regent
NOOOOOO!!!! PLEASE INNOGAMES NOOO!! why you do this to us!?? why?!?! pleeease delete this event! is te worst of all the events! the woooorst!!! I would preffer do 10 times the st. patrick event instead of this . Q$&$##"#%&" event! please delete it ! :/

NOOOOOO!!!! PLEASE INNOGAMES NOOO!! why you do this to us!?? why?!?! pleeease delete this event! is te worst of all the events! the woooorst!!! I would preffer do 10 times the st. patrick event instead of this . Q$&$##"#%&" event! please delete it ! :/
There's no such thing as one size fits all. If summer event is not your cup of tea, than simply do the tasks until you get the black box and skip the event itself.

Thunderdome

Emperor
I didn't like the Candy Crush one that was last couple of weeks ago, but I tried it... and survived. Would I try it in live? Probably not. I will just probably do the quests to complete it and leave it at that since that's the worst one in my opinion.
and this is not true... Summer events always have great prizes. Plus it's not time consuming comparing to St. Patrick
I am shooting for any and all Sunken Treasure production buildings. Probably the occasional Villa or Crow's Nest since I got a few kits saved up.
It couldn't be easier to get prizes on your neighbours' currency. The funniest event there is. And the main price has always been one of the best of the entire year. Crows Nest, Governor Villa, Pirate Hideout, I can't ask for more but I hope that the new building won't disappoint.
With my favorite band of neighbors, they might be throwing daggers and pegs at me or plotting to catch me to walk the plank, arhhh, as I capitalize.

t s c h u s s

Merchant
"Us"? Speak for yourself please, for me summer event is one of the funniest out there, with not only the best stats-wise buildings, but also the best looking buildings. If you don't like it, just skip it.

Thunderdome

Emperor
No god, no god, please no, no, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Just stop pretending, it is not the summer event, it is the event of jerks, that is what it is, nothing but jerks refreshing the wheel while you try to get what you want, or jerks trying to take what you are chasing after.
Arrrh, matey, isn't what pirating is all about? If you want to spin the wheel for yourself, you may have to check to see if any of your neighbors were spinning and wait until dead silence comes about so you can spin.

BlondClog

Farmer
Watch the portrait of Sally.. I think she is high on something.. ;-)

But.. for me it would also be nice to have old(er) buildings with new higher levels instead of a new building each round/event

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
Oh wow, love that building.
I hope those last 2 are options you can choose between. I like both of them, but the green overgrown one... LOVE IT! :D