• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2022 St Patrick's Day Event

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
They are getting earlier and earlier with their event preparations.
Since this should be the second event of the year and I found and posted the first spoilers for the first event of the year today as well.
First there is a 10 level building, Celtic Farmstead:

reward_icon_selection_kit_celtic_farmstead.png

reward_icon_upgrade_kit_celtic_farmstead.png

Lvl 1Lvl 2Lvl 3Lvl 4Lvl 5
R_SS_MultiAge_PatrickBonus22a.png
R_SS_MultiAge_PatrickBonus22b.png
R_SS_MultiAge_PatrickBonus22c.png
R_SS_MultiAge_PatrickBonus22d.png
R_SS_MultiAge_PatrickBonus22e.png
Lvl 6Lvl 7Lvl 8Lvl 9Lvl 10
R_SS_MultiAge_PatrickBonus22f.png
R_SS_MultiAge_PatrickBonus22g.png
R_SS_MultiAge_PatrickBonus22h.png
R_SS_MultiAge_PatrickBonus22i.png
R_SS_MultiAge_PatrickBonus22j.png

Then I also found a a second building:
R_SS_MultiAge_PatrickBonus22.png

Last edited:

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Well! If they're earlier and earlier, let's have some fun!

Looking at the image size, it seems to be 5x6. It's roughly the same image width as the Pirate's Hideout, 579 vs 562 pixels. Pirate's Hideout has some trees sticking out on one side, which should make up for the difference. PH is quite a bit taller, but that's understandable as it's a higher building. The new building is a decent amount wider than the 4x6 Mikawa Bridge, so seems pretty sure it's 5x6 if we can use image sizes in that way :p

R_SS_MultiAge_PatrickBonus22j.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21i.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SpringBonus20hMikawa.png

The other building is somewhere between Greater Runestone (2x2) and Winner's Plaza (3x3) in size, though to be it seems like a 2x2 building.

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
The main building is a Celtic Settlement.
I know it from the upgrade and selection kit icons I added in the first post.

Last edited:

Kronan

Viceroy
Update (today): The main Grand Prize reward for the St. Patrick's Day 2022 event is the brand new Celtic Farmstead upgradable building. This quaint 5x6 upgradable building has 10 levels, and once you upgrade yours to its maximum level, the Celtic Farmstead will provide you with an attack boost for your attacking army (13 to 35%), 25 random goods for you, and 15 random goods for your guild, besides 13 forge points and some coins on top of that.