• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2022 Soccer Event

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
I think the main reason there is no colorblind mode is, that you can simply activate it on your device already. Afaik at least Android and Windows do have this function integrated.
Also, please don't assume, that the color of things is the only indication. Only the images have been spoiled yet, so there is obviously no other indicator yet, but as soon as they get used and mixed together with text and icons in the game, this will no longer be the case.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Also, please don't assume, that the color of things is the only indication.
except in GbG where only the color determines the membership of a sector.

Afaik at least Android and Windows do have this function integrated.
Not only does this mode rot all the rest of what I do at the same time on PC, but it also makes it totally impossible to define sector membership in GbG.

If still a logo or a text was in addition on the sectors to define to whom it belongs, I will agree with you!
Do you know how painful it is to click on each sector and note who it belongs to for a GbG strategy manager with my visual defect?

Finally, why does Inno not respond to suggestions that have been pending for several years, especially to tell us to manage differently?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Already done, accepted by the FR community, reported to the developers but without response for almost 2 years.
This is one of the reasons for my exasperation with communication by Innogames, who by their actions demonstrate to us that they are either deaf and blind, or are making fun of us.
A simple response telling us they can't or won't would have shown a modicum of respect.
And they still wonder why their transparency attempts ain't enough. Idk maybe someone should propose an idea in ideas/suggestions for the devs to be more transparent regarding requests for serious accessibility features and other quality of life improvements for the game. Some companies taking accessibility features very serious and those are even enjoyed by those who don't have to rely on them. Yet one of those companies are hated and such gets overlooked just for who they are.

AmoruR

Farmer
and FoE artists doing another great job but I have a question. why in the drawing is the mill located in the front part of the building while in the in game version it is not located there? mmh? D:
Good question, I didn't even pay attention to it 1649020255812.png

Emberguard

Emperor
and FoE artists doing another great job but I have a question. why in the drawing is the mill located in the front part of the building while in the in game version it is not located there? mmh? D:
One of three possibilities come to mind:

1. It moves around as part of the animation (seems unlikely)
2. Completed during different stages of development, design changed part way
3. The artist just decided it’d look better for the artwork to change the location. Composition for the artwork would lead the eye differently and might not be as strong if the mill were in the “proper” location

-SVK-

Merchant
They like this farm theme huh lol.....
We're on Jupiter's moon and still building a little farm in the main city
Missed the way to hell....lol
They love wheat
It is already the third building named wheat.
Must be for grazing...

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
as always - the "problem" with event buildings is - they look the same in all ages

And as old things blend better with new stuff than other way around, it simply is more sensible to have "old" style event buildings that integrate well in any age (not that it matters for the endgamer or the players that place future LB in their cities)