• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2022 Soccer Event

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
upgrade_icon_gentiana_windmill.png
Chain icon

"Gentiana Windmill" (4x5, residential):
R_SS_MultiAge_SoccerBonus22a.png

Level 1

R_SS_MultiAge_SoccerBonus22b.png

Level 2

R_SS_MultiAge_SoccerBonus22c.png

Level 3
R_SS_MultiAge_SoccerBonus22d.png

Level 4
R_SS_MultiAge_SoccerBonus22e.png

Level 5

R_SS_MultiAge_SoccerBonus22f.png

Level 6

R_SS_MultiAge_SoccerBonus22g.png
Level 7
R_SS_MultiAge_SoccerBonus22h.png

Level 8

Chain paths (4x1, 4 different ones, 2 optical variations each - all decoration)
D_SS_MultiAge_SoccerBonus22flowerpath.png

Flower Path
D_SS_MultiAge_SoccerBonus22rockypathb.png

Rocky Path
D_SS_MultiAge_SoccerBonus22olivepath.png

Olive Path
D_SS_MultiAge_SoccerBonus22wheatpath.png

Wheat Path
D_SS_MultiAge_SoccerBonus22flowerpathb.png
D_SS_MultiAge_SoccerBonus22rockypath.png
D_SS_MultiAge_SoccerBonus22olivepathb.png
D_SS_MultiAge_SoccerBonus22wheatpathb.png
upgrade_set_gentiana_windmill.png

Kits:
reward_icon_selection_kit_gentiana_farmland.png

Gentiana Farmland Selection kit
reward_icon_selection_kit_gentiana_windmill.png

Gentiana Windmill Selection Kit
reward_icon_selection_kit_gentiana_windmill_farm.png

Gentiana Windmill Farm Selection Kit
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_gentiana_windmill.png

Gentiana Windmill Upgrade Kit
"Retreat" (3x3 - currently classed as residential)
R_SS_MultiAge_SoccerBonus22retreat.png
portrait_502.jpg

Fan "Valeria"
portrait_503.jpg

"Mega Fan"
portrait_504.jpg

Trainer League Reward
portrait_505.jpg

1st Place (2022)
portrait_506.jpg

2nd Place (2022)
portrait_507.jpg

3rd Place (2022)
portrait_508.jpg

Top 10 (2022)
soccer_avatar_joker_empty_border.png
Joker Avatar
soccer_avatar_joker_icon.png
Joker Icon
soccer_avatar_info_joker_name_bg.png
Joker Name
soccer_playercard_joker.png
Joker - Playercard

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Baronet
Personally I love the chain spec bldgs... coupled with a BG doubler they are awesome. No roads is huge, especially on the small sized buildings. The only thing they need to do add about the chain bldgs is we need an East to West chain and a North to South chain.

now visually these events buildings look done before right.. Wheat, Lavender, and why a windmill for a Soccer Event?!

Emberguard

Emperor
Another chain building? Oh no... :-(
While i can understand the sentiment, personally as long as the main building is decent then I don’t mind them introducing chains. At least those with more developed cities can ignore the chain and focus solely on the main building. Whereas if it were a set you’d have to either go for everything or do a custom layout

Dessire

Regent
now visually these events buildings look done before right.. Wheat, Lavender, and why a windmill for a Soccer Event?!

why a winter canal or winter train or winter spire for xmas event?
why an hippodrome for the forge bowl event?
why farms for the fall event?
why a world's fair or zeppelin for the archaeology event instead of pyramids for example?
why pirate stuffs for summer events instead of vacational things like hotels, aquatic parks, cruisses, etc?

sometimes the only reason is "because it's beautiful and beauty sells".

mcbluefire

Baronet
with my visual defect, I see no difference between Bronze and Gold as well as between Platinum and Diamond.
Thank you Inno for taking our comments into account for several years. ^^

That's sarcasm in case it was too subtle. LOL

But, yeah, it's best to attempt to use more distinctive colors even if they don't fit the "norm", like why isn't diamond "white"? Maybe add some green to the bronze edges (oxidation) or go with oil rubbed bronze to help make it distinguishable from the gold?

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
One possible solution would be a "color-blind mode", which is a thing in other games I play. It would allow them to keep the current colors if they absolutely want to, but still make the game more accessible. You should suggest it as an idea, probably the best way to get it sent to the devs ::)

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
You should suggest it as an idea, probably the best way to get it sent to the devs
Already done, accepted by the FR community, reported to the developers but without response for almost 2 years.
This is one of the reasons for my exasperation with communication by Innogames, who by their actions demonstrate to us that they are either deaf and blind, or are making fun of us.
A simple response telling us they can't or won't would have shown a modicum of respect.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Already done, accepted by the FR community, reported to the developers but without response for almost 2 years.
This is one of the reasons for my exasperation with communication by Innogames, who by their actions demonstrate to us that they are either deaf and blind, or are making fun of us.
A simple response telling us they can't or won't would have shown a modicum of respect.
I'd suggest it again here on beta. As far as I can tell it hasn't been suggested here, so if they see there's more support for it there's a higher chance of it being added.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I'd suggest it again here on beta. As far as I can tell it hasn't been suggested here, so if they see there's more support for it there's a higher chance of it being added.
Thank you for your understanding but resubmitting it here would have an impact: discrediting the staff of the FR forum.
Moreover, here, I read quite a few requests for the forum to have a darker theme which also remained unanswered by innogames.
It's a bit like the rest of the game in general, only bug reports seem to be interested (which should be done directly from the game with support) and the forum is only an illusion of a discussion between Innogames and its community.