• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2022 Forge Bowl Event

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
The first spoilers for the forge bowl event it out. Only images so far, not the name of the building yet.

Update: Now we know it's a Fiore Village.
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_fiore_village.pngreward_icon_selection_kit_fiore_village.png
Lvl 1Lvl 2Lvl 3Lvl 4Lvl 5
R_SS_MultiAge_ForgeBonus22a.png
R_SS_MultiAge_ForgeBonus22b.png
R_SS_MultiAge_ForgeBonus22c.png
R_SS_MultiAge_ForgeBonus22d.png
R_SS_MultiAge_ForgeBonus22e.png
Lvl 6Lvl 7Lvl 8Lvl 9Lvl 10
R_SS_MultiAge_ForgeBonus22f.png
R_SS_MultiAge_ForgeBonus22g.png
R_SS_MultiAge_ForgeBonus22h.png
R_SS_MultiAge_ForgeBonus22i.png
R_SS_MultiAge_ForgeBonus22j.png

Last edited:

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Hmm ... not sure how good the method of looking at image sizes is, but if we go by that it seems like it's actually 2x3. Compared to Sakura Rock (not resized):
D_SS_MultiAge_SpringBonusSet18b.png
R_SS_MultiAge_ForgeBonus22j.png

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
how can i fit these buildings without space in my city? i need jupiter age for this probably.... any news on that subject yet instead? :p
Are you joking or didn't you understand the game?
The space is the only strategic facet that remains in this game which becomes more and more of chance. It's up to you to make choices in the buildings you want and those you have according to YOUR preference criteria.

Last edited:
Are you joking or didn't you understand the game?
The space is the only strategic facet that remains in this game which becomes more and more of chance. It's up to you to make choices in the buildings you want and those you have according to YOUR preference criteria.

lol in my main city i have opened up all available space, just more buildings that dont give attack bonus i don't need, and new ones are getting harder to fit in :) so.... extra space from jupiter age is welcome ;P