• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2021 Winter Event

Emberguard

Emperor
Interesting I never got snow on desktop, in the app only. Gonna try it out on desktop this
year.
I'd suggest you check your settings for animations and make sure they're enabled on desktop. Mind you the game does sometimes disable a few animations if it's struggling to run without disabling everything. EG: you might not see the animals or pedestrians but still see the building animations

LordVaderIII

Marquis
Looks like we already have some stuff for the 2021 Winter Event!

Festive
R_SS_MultiAge_WinterBonus21jFestive.png
Jolie
R_SS_MultiAge_WinterBonus21jJolie.png
Those may look nice with some bakeries.

Goldra

Marquis
In 13 days we will know it. We never have knew the prize of event buildings until the event starts.
But, a little question: Winter event in october??? Forge bowl in november?? Is it normal or they are preparing something after winter event??

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
Any ideas on the prize for these buildings yet??
It's looking 6x4, I think?
@Albert the balance the Beta server tests events always in advance. Often more than an month. As the winter event also runs for
probably approximately 1 month, it'll be around November on completion and likely released to
live at the end of November. Giving some time for last minute adjustments if needed.

KingTerry

Farmer
I do hope Sleigh Builders are offered again. As new to beta, I have none here yet. They are awesome to have in the higher ages where goods buildings get massive. They are a big space saver.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
I do hope Sleigh Builders are offered again. As new to beta, I have none here yet. They are awesome to have in the higher ages where goods buildings get massive. They are a big space saver.
They'll almost definitely be available. If not though, you could always work towards getting some from the AD.

Owl II

Emperor
@Albert the balance the Beta server tests events always in advance. Often more than an month. As the winter event also runs for
probably approximately 1 month, it'll be around November on completion and likely released to
live at the end of November. Giving some time for last minute adjustments if needed.
The black box says the next event will start in 12 days, that is, on October 6. It's too early for winter on Beta