• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2021 Winter Event

6zeva9

Baronet
Remember this Event will go into November during Testing probably the 6th again.
Will be better to finish the Testing before it starts on live which has happened before with this Event. 2017 & 2018 that I know off.

Remember this Event will go into November during Testing probably the 6th again.
Will be better to finish the Testing before it starts on live which has happened before with this Event. 2017 & 2018 that I know off.
The surprise box is 9 days out, unless there's another event thats not winter awaiting us.

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
The event hub still just shows winter, so... I guess we don't really have to wait for the answer, isn't it..?

Owl II

Emperor
The event hub still just shows winter, so... I guess we don't really have to wait for the answer, isn't it..?
The event hub does not yet contain information about the forge cup, about the spring event, about archeology. Does this mean that this are canceled?:) But there indicates that the winter event will start in 9 days

Last edited:

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
The event hub does not yet contain information about the forge cup, about the spring event, about archeology. Does this mean that this are canceled?:) But there indicates that the winter event will start in 9 days
It was from the introduction up to date for this year. I guess it'll be updated later and all the stands will likely getting cleared. Though it's speculation as I know probably as much about it as you do.:p

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
There is already a drop down for the year. Currently you only can select 2021. 2022 will be added some time after the start of the winter event and before the start of the next one.

CrashBoom

Legend
Will we have 2 months without events??
no: we will get the first event of 2022 this years on beta

It was from the introduction up to date for this year. I guess it'll be updated later and all the stands will likely getting cleared. Though it's speculation as I know probably as much about it as you do.:p
cleared ?

in the year dropdown the year 2022 will be added
and then you can check all events of previous years (since the introduction of the hub)

edit --- too slow ---

punita

Squire
wont it make sense that the event which will be 2021 for beta but 2022 on live, get event hub place in 2021 in beta

Owl II

Emperor
I meant that we should not draw conclusions based on what is not there. Only on the basis of what is.

Owl II

Emperor
wont it make sense that the event which will be 2021 for beta but 2022 on live, get event hub place in 2021 in beta
They can put the icon anywhere. It doesn't matter, I think. And the place ends at the pier. They will also have to draw it additionally;)

6zeva9

Baronet
What do we know about this years Christmas Event?

There is a baking theme once again with the main Event buildings.
It will be a 32 day Event.
Appears to be a new link for the train lovers.
The Calendar also returns.

I know a lot of people took issue with the Calendar last year and it looks like INNO are going to make the same mistake with it this year.
The Calendar worked better in Archaeology and Halloween as there were more chances of collecting the Gems/Stickers needed to open them and you only needed to open 21 to get the main prize.
As the Event will be timed to open on the 1st December, why not reduce the number of keys needed. Make it a true Advent Calendar and have only 24 boxes to be opened, with 8 extra days to find any missing keys or parts there of.

I have a feeling that the new train part will only be available as part of the Calendar Prizes and will not be added to the Selection Kits until June 2022 at the earliest, unless st nick is working his magic at inno hq.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
They'll almost definitely be available. If not though, you could always work towards getting some from the AD.

They're pretty damn rare from the AD these days. I used to see about one a month. Now with the wider variety of stuff I can't remember the last time I saw one :/