• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2021 Winter Event

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
They're pretty damn rare from the AD these days. I used to see about one a month. Now with the wider variety of stuff I can't remember the last time I saw one :/
Still, if you can get stuff from the AD it's better than spending event currency on those for daily specials when you could get something else.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Still, if you can get stuff from the AD it's better than spending event currency on those for daily specials when you could get something else.

If it's a priority, don't bet on antique dealer providing enough. And I'd consider "some" sleigh builders or sunken treasures a priority once you're contemporary+ as "normal" production buildings for "productions your age or productions the previous age" are often excruciatingly big. Magnum Opus or lv 1 Cider Mill would work as well, though they're not my preference.

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
I agreed with @Emberguard during events you'll be able to get often more at once from a daily special, compared to once when lucky from AD. However I've seen a few event buildings showing up at the AD while they've not been offered again in their respective events this year. Some summer event buildings for example and a few eastern event buildings. Though only the SoK and rouges are regularly seen from the original Eastern event. While some upgrades don't show up, like the HoH. I've seen multiple times the base HoH building but never an upgrade or selection kit in AD. Both on Beta as at live, despite checking daily.

Havik79

Baronet
I wouldn't get your hopes up on sleigh builders, that was from the 2018 winter event, the sunken treasure was from summer 2018, and that was not in this years summer event, would also explain why I have been seeing more SB in the AD lately.

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
Cider mill is also an old event building, yet showed up during this year's fall event in selection kits. Wouldn't be surprised them cycling through past winter event buildings. Personally I like it that the dailies are regularly cycling through old event buildings of the current event.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
The Cider Mill is an older building, but it got updated to the Flourishing version not too long ago. That makes it relevant enough where people keep wanting them.

As for the sleighs, they are some of the most popular production buildings because of the goods output for their size. It would be incredibly surprising if they didn't show up.

punita

Squire
I think sleigh builder will show up as it is a single lvl building n buildings like sok,wishing well show up too so why not sb

DarkblueOO6

Merchant
If it's a priority, don't bet on antique dealer providing enough. And I'd consider "some" sleigh builders or sunken treasures a priority once you're contemporary+ as "normal" production buildings for "productions your age or productions the previous age" are often excruciatingly big. Magnum Opus or lv 1 Cider Mill would work as well, though they're not my preference.
mag opus are better for somethings but blacksmith still are the only thing you can use supply rush on in mass and then get rid of to use the space for quest looping :D

DarkblueOO6

Merchant
there is always junk for the AD between your FI and Tor and the event trash there is always a bounty of junk :D

6zeva9

Baronet
mag opus are better for somethings but blacksmith still are the only thing you can use supply rush on in mass and then get rid of to use the space for quest looping :D
Only advantage the Blacksmith has is that it can be bought and sold for space limits.
Level 1 Cider Mill only produces Supplies at each of the 6 time slots and more per square than the Blacksmith.
It can also be advanced in Age to stay relevant when produce supplies in production building of your Age or Previous Age quests.

DarkblueOO6

Merchant
Only advantage the Blacksmith has is that it can be bought and sold for space limits.
Level 1 Cider Mill only produces Supplies at each of the 6 time slots and more per square than the Blacksmith.
It can also be advanced in Age to stay relevant when produce supplies in production building of your Age or Previous Age quests.
so far I think my rule is attack or fp in my city I got rid of my 4 cider mills last year I think. in sav I would need 12-14 I think .. and that's just too many production buildings that just make suplies for me .. :D