• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2021 Summer Event

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
Also 2 new portraits with a pirate theme has been added.
portrait_437.jpg
portrait_438.jpg

Oh Guybrush Threepwood!

And... I love the building set! They look very awesome.

I made a quick mockup of what it's going to kind of look like in (a part of) my town.
try-1.jpg

Last edited:

Havik79

Baronet
Too bad there is just one problem with the chain links, it means they will be a daily, and so will last years Governor Villa.
So Assuming the same size and stats as terracotta, they were what 0.8 efficiency, vs GV which for me in SAV on live is 1.10.

-Alin-

Emperor
Level 1
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21a.png

Level 2
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21b.png

Level 3
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21c.png

Level 4
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21d.png

Level 5
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21e.png

Level 6
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21f.png

Level 7
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21g.png

Level 8
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21h.png

Level 9
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21i.png
"Boat"
D_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21Boat.png
D_CHAINED_MultiAge_SummerBonus21Boat.png

"Pier"
D_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21Pier.png
D_CHAINED_MultiAge_SummerBonus21Pier.png

"Sharks"
D_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21Sharks.png
D_CHAINED_MultiAge_SummerBonus21Sharks.png

Nothing on sizes yet, but perhaps 5x6 for Pirate Hideout and 2x5 5x2 for the chain buildings?

Not again, those sets are boring and require A LOT of space ...
Inno needs seriously to think about space and add AT LEAST 30 more medal expansions and few more expansions via Continent Map from fog covered useless sectors ...

Dessire

Regent
Not again, those sets are boring and require A LOT of space ...
Inno needs seriously to think about space and add AT LEAST 30 more medal expansions and few more expansions via Continent Map from fog covered useless sectors ...

are you joking, right? lavender lawns are amazing!!! with my BG I get 208 FPS! and they don't require road connection! best items ever! I would love to have my city filled up with buildings like those! <3

Legendary Kata

Merchant
are you joking, right? lavender lawns are amazing!!! with my BG I get 208 FPS! and they don't require road connection! best items ever! I would love to have my city filled up with buildings like those! <3
Agreed, while in some cases I can relate where I run into space issues but at the end of the day you have to replace newer event buildings for older outdated ones...I have no issue with the Pirate Outpost it looks really nice :)

That's what I thought, at first, but then I did the maths and the lawn has not a very good FP/space efficiency. 4FP/10 tiles. If it was between this and adding hippodrome tracks, you should spend the space on the hippodrome.

So I'd like to see the stats on this building before making a final decision, looks great but looks don't kill in this game!

Emberguard

Emperor
That's what I thought, at first, but then I did the maths and the lawn has not a very good FP/space efficiency. 4FP/10 tiles. If it was between this and adding hippodrome tracks, you should spend the space on the hippodrome.

So I'd like to see the stats on this building before making a final decision, looks great but looks don't kill in this game!
It does depend a lot on where you are in your city management.

For a new city or one that hasn't yet filled the space with all events the Terracotta Vineyard Fields are amazing. If you went solely for the most efficient building each time an event shows up it'd take years before you ever fill up your city, so if you have the space then it's worth putting down those chains and slowly trade them out as you go. By having the Chain buildings available it's now possible to achieve within a single event what you would have spent a year building up if there wasn't Chain buildings available. It'll take a big chunk of your space sure, but it's rapid development for a new or younger city.

If you've already outgrown the Chain part then pretend the Chain doesn't exist and look solely on the main part of the building. That part doesn't change at all in a Chain so you can ignore the fields that attach to it.

As to them putting one into Summer Event, it makes some sense to do that if the goal is to give newer players a way to catch up quickly to more developed players. Otherwise you'd be sticking all your fast-track development solely into the Forge Bowl. Which then gives a distinct advantage to players that start at the start of a year over any other time of year. Putting it into Summer Event as well gives players a spot in the middle of the year to hopefully have a similar opportunity as what the Forge Bowl gave (though without the diamond coach you'd probably have less overall chain sections obtained from the Summer event compared to the Forge Bowl event, guess you make for that a bit with having the Hyppodrome available for Soccer)

Last edited:

-Alin-

Emperor

I really dont care for forge points buildings, are useless on higher eras, thats just my point of view, others will play only for forge points buildings, which is ok also for their strategy.
You dont get what I meant, We need more space, I hate deleting(most cases, selling to the AD) good „old” buildings just to make space for others which are new and which probably are giving something „better”...
And sets like the one you described with lawns needs A LOT of space for that ammount of forge points, nothing amazing at them, not untill you are at the beggining of the game and You need buildings which are giving more and are easy to grab.
I will NOT get rid of any of my 30 Gbs which I want them over 100 because Inno are incapable to add some more expansions.
More space=more buildings=people will spend A LOT to gather many buildings to have higher stats=which again, will result in Innos profit. I dont understand what stops them to add few more expansions and make the grid bigger, they did this few times in the past, what are they waiting for now?
They are adding lots of event buildings, especially the sets which are bigger, but space when? :rolleyes:

And @Dessire I hope You will not spam here again your Ideas on how good is your city which produce 1.5k forge points daily like You did on Innos facebook page ...

Last edited:

Emberguard

Emperor
I dont understand what stops them to add few more expansions and make the grid bigger, they did this few times in the past, what are they waiting for now?
Thinking about this question..... I wonder what the average computing power of each players devices are currently and would be reasonable to have in the near and distant future? Keeping in mind Covid keeping everyone at home also increases demand for computer parts and therefore increases the prices on the market for when players do eventually want to replace or upgrade equipment (unless supply ever reaches a point where it can outperform demand)

I’m sure they’ll want to add expansions at some point, but it has to still be runnable on player devices. So there is logically some limit in how many expansions they could put out all at once. Even if they suddenly decided they wanted to provide unlimited space there’d be a point where a device wouldn’t be able to handle more space without updating the device

-Alin-

Emperor
Thinking about this question..... I wonder what the average computing power of each players devices are currently and would be reasonable to have in the near and distant future?

This game works perfectly on a 3rd, 4th intel cpu with Intel hdgraphics(integrated gpu) and 4gb RAM which many of then can be found SH at reasonable prices.
And almost everyone have one smarphone today, even a cheaper one(2gb RAM and octacore, around 100+ euro) can run this game pretty well, this game was pretty well optimised for lower devices.

Inno keep adding new stuff almost every week, expansions will not have a big impact on performance, only on space needed on mobile app.

Last edited:
It does depend a lot on where you are in your city management.
I went for the level 2 winner circles for the forgebowl for the attack % rather than the FP of the hippodrome tracks. Had a lot of space and now my attack is significantly better. I didn't have very many event buildings like you said, ended up in past events going with efficient buildings that needed way so many upgrades that it barely dented my stats because the whole event I could only complete one (like the olympic treasury/collossus/ext). I mean technically, the best way to get FP isn't through the city buildings but GBG. So attack should really be the thing people should work on. The wunder wheels were an interesting event price because one was attack while the other was defense, a tough choice! I'd love to get more of those, as well as going for the eagle mountains when that hits live.

I might build this building, maybe, depends on the stats. Not against chained buildings at all, just if you had a choice between using the space on one it'd be more efficient to go with the hippodrome.

Fire Lord

Squire
I'll probably get a couple of the chain pieces simply because they look awesome. It'd be nice to have a small harbor in my city. We'll just need to wait for stats now.

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
I found 3 selection and 1 upgrade kit. And then some graphics.
Looking at the images for the different selection kits it seems the Hideouts Reach selection kit is for the level 1 main building, the upgrade kit and the 3 chain buildings. The Pirates Hideout selection kit seem to be for the main building and upgrade kit and the Pirates Reef selection kit seem to be for for the 3 chain buildings.
reward_icon_selection_kit_hideouts_reach.png
reward_icon_selection_kit_pirates_hideout.png
reward_icon_selection_kit_pirates_reef.png
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_pirates_hideout.png
Hideouts Reach selection kitPirates Hideout selection kitPirates Reef selection kitPirates Hideout upgrade kit

summer_reward_0.png

Last edited: